Following are some awesome Apps which are available on BB World but when i tried to download these apps on my BB Passport it said these apps are not available for your device:

Print To Go

BlackBerry Protect

Philips Dictation Recorder for BlackBerry 10

Please note that as per the description available on BB World these apps are compatible with BB10.
    I am bit surprised that these apps are not available for BB Passport (specially about BlackBerry Protect) !

Any info. or news about this ? ! ? !
    11-27-14 01:27 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean. The recording app can be downloaded to the Passport. At least it would have allowed me to had I been remotely interested.

Blackberry Protect is in my settings for my Passport and I don't know of another one.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-27-14 01:37 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean. The recording app can be downloaded to the Passport. At least it would have allowed me to had I been remotely interested.
    - if you have a passport you should be able to understand what i mean, did you try downloading these apps on your passport, i know very well that there are other recording Apps but here we are talking about the one from Philips !

Blackberry Protect is in my settings for my Passport and I don't know of another one.
    - there is an app for blackberry protect too, using that app you can manage multiple Blackberry Devices, the one you are talking about won't tell ya where your other devices are !

11-27-14 01:51 PM
    BB protect is built into BB10 are you sure you had a bb10 device prior to the passport? as for the print to go i use a different version because we have ricoh printers in my office.

Edit: other 2 apps confirmed not in passport version, all apps are coded for devices some don't make it.
    11-27-14 02:28 PM
    I will expect print to go soon on the passport. Philip dictation app is third party so that might be a while coming

Posted via CB10
    gst8486 likes this.
    11-27-14 03:31 PM
    There are many BB10 apps and games in BlackBerry World that are not available for the Passport. Sad.

Examples:
    Air Canada
    Weather Network
    Angry Birds

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    gst8486 likes this.
    11-27-14 04:09 PM
    All the angry birds games are missing for the Passport. Its weird. If I restore a backup from my old Z30 into the passport, the apps run just fine. I don't know why Rovio won't allow them to work on the Passport.
    gst8486 likes this.
    12-04-14 11:03 PM
    There are many BB10 apps and games in BlackBerry World that are not available for the Passport. Sad.

Examples:
    Air Canada
    Weather Network
    Angry Birds

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    We need Air Canada and The Weather Network.

gst8486 likes this.
    12-19-14 06:28 PM