Hi fellas, I am still a bit obsessed with my BB Passport SE, it even works still after the official shutdown since Jan 4, 2022. Unfortunately, i pressed the "restart" button 2 days ago and the system was gone! Any chance i can install back the OS again, even as a wifi tool to send and receive emails? Thanks for the help!
    02-25-22 04:20 PM
    Hi fellas, I am still a bit obsessed with my BB Passport SE, it even works still after the official shutdown since Jan 4, 2022. Unfortunately, i pressed the "restart" button 2 days ago and the system was gone! Any chance i can install back the OS again, even as a wifi tool to send and receive emails? Thanks for the help!
    Sure - download the 2nd file on this list https://mega.nz/folder/ERomDKaT#YYXwe5p2bUlm_4VW5VfTtw to a PC, unzip the file, plug in your Passport and run the autoloader THEN follow instructions here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    02-25-22 04:32 PM
    Thanks mate, will try out
    02-25-22 07:15 PM
    i am stuck in Step 5 where i did not hear the reading off of BB ID, neither the screen reader say "Skip", is it because i did not wait enough time? Should i insert a SIM card or connect to a Wifi network?
    02-26-22 05:42 AM
    i am stuck in Step 5 where i did not hear the reading off of BB ID, neither the screen reader say "Skip", is it because i did not wait enough time? Should i insert a SIM card or connect to a Wifi network?
    Did you read and understand the note before step one?
    02-26-22 06:40 AM
    Thanks for the reminder, think my case is that i am unable to skip through the set up, i can reboot the phone with 10.3.3.3216, but when i proceed, it is stuck at Wifi screen every time, any solution for this?
    Z3itgeist likes this.
    02-27-22 06:29 AM
    Thanks for the reminder, think my case is that i am unable to skip through the set up, i can reboot the phone with 10.3.3.3216, but when i proceed, it is stuck at Wifi screen every time, any solution for this?
    Had the same problem with my passport too
    02-27-22 07:26 AM
    Had the same problem with my passport too
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    02-27-22 08:46 AM
    Thanks Conite, i tried the steps in above link but can not get through the wifi screen still, does it have something to do with SIM card or SD Card, should i insert them or not when going through the steps?
    02-27-22 04:55 PM
    Thanks Conite, i tried the steps in above link but can not get through the wifi screen still, does it have something to do with SIM card or SD Card, should i insert them or not when going through the steps?
    Try running an autoloader, then follow the guide carefully when you set up your device again.
    02-27-22 05:12 PM
    which version of autoloader should i use? any links? thanks
    02-27-22 06:07 PM
    which version of autoloader should i use? any links? thanks
    Brookie gave you the link in the second post of this thread, here it is again. You want the second file in the list.

https://mega.nz/folder/ERomDKaT#YYXwe5p2bUlm_4VW5VfTtw
    02-27-22 07:07 PM
    that's what i used, unfortunately, did not work, anything to do with SIM or SD card i am wondering?
    02-27-22 07:20 PM
    that's what i used, unfortunately, did not work, anything to do with SIM or SD card i am wondering?
    No - that should not make any difference.
    02-27-22 07:34 PM
    This is my device
    https://youtube.com/shorts/FtdeVM0Ovb4?feature=share
    02-27-22 10:39 PM
    thanks guys anyway, maybe need few more times to repeat the steps
    02-27-22 11:22 PM
    Maybe the issue was because my reader didnt read anything at all? Only tell the instructions to click 3 times to turn off and when I click into a text only at that time the Reader reads, is there an option in settings where you can turn off or on the ability of the Reader to automatically read the whole text in the page?
    02-28-22 05:52 AM
    Maybe the issue was because my reader didnt read anything at all? Only tell the instructions to click 3 times to turn off and when I click into a text only at that time the Reader reads, is there an option in settings where you can turn off or on the ability of the Reader to automatically read the whole text in the page?
    If the reader is on when you tap the next button on the mobile network screen, it should start reading the next page by itself.
    02-28-22 06:47 AM
    Ye so nothing happened like in this video..
    02-28-22 08:00 AM
    If the reader is on when you tap the next button on the mobile network screen, it should start reading the next page by itself.
    It didnt do that on my device..
    02-28-22 11:15 AM
    Device didnt say anything about BBID on Wifi screen
    02-28-22 11:42 AM
    Ye so nothing happened like in this video..
    Looks like the screen reader may have gotten confused when you pressed the skip button. Try tapping it once, then when the reader says "skip button" double tap it.
    02-28-22 12:54 PM