Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase online a coloured housing/bezel for the Passport. Ideally black or gold.

Thanks.
    11-22-15 05:14 PM
    Bump.
    Am curious about this as well. The almighty Google didn't help much.
    01-19-16 07:48 PM
    spare parts for the Blackberry Passport
    BlackBerry Passport Replacement Parts - ETrade Supply

maybe they can order a golden bezel for you.

Good luck !
    01-20-16 09:55 AM
    Go to any Chinatown or Oriental Mall, where do u live?

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    01-20-16 10:05 AM
    spare parts for the Blackberry Passport
    BlackBerry Passport Replacement Parts - ETrade Supply

maybe they can order a golden bezel for you.

Good luck !
    If I wanted to "Frankenstein" my AT&T Passport, would that red keyboard on that site work since the KBs are supposedly the same size?

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    01-20-16 10:18 AM
    Has anyone actually ordered from them. I want to know about quality. Read a review about them regarding a Q10 housing, and the fellow that ordered it got a plastic bezel, not metal. So I'm wondering about the passport bezel. If it's metal or plastic.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 03:38 PM
    Has anyone actually ordered from them. I want to know about quality. Read a review about them regarding a Q10 housing, and the fellow that ordered it got a plastic bezel, not metal. So I'm wondering about the passport bezel. If it's metal or plastic.

Posted via CB10
    I got a screen for my Q10 once from Etrade Supply that didn't work. It took two weeks to get to my house, so I figured I would just order another one off Amazon instead of sending the defective one back to China.

If you must order from Etrade Supply, I recommend ordering from their warehouse in the U.S. (when you go to purchase your item on their website, you can choose to get some items from the U.S.). Other than the screen however, I have ordered other parts from them (a keyboard and a bezel) that were fine.

I think it's either hit or miss with them.

Posted via the BlackBerry slider
    01-20-16 11:06 PM
    Thanks for the response. Yeah that's what I figured too, pretty hit or miss. After I read the guys review that got the plastic housing instead of metal when he ordered one for his Q10 it kinda made me question the quality of parts. Not really too many companies making good replacement parts these days, I remember when I had my 9700, you could get housings/frames and pretty much every part in all sorts of crazy colors. Hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 07:41 AM
    If I wanted to "Frankenstein" my AT&T Passport, would that red keyboard on that site work since the KBs are supposedly the same size?

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    Don't think so. Look at the three pieces on the left and right side of the keyboard. On the ATT Passport they are curved on the bottom and on the OG they're straight.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    01-22-16 12:03 AM
    [QUOTE=Drenegade;12222585]Don't think so. Look at the three pieces on the left and right side of the keyboard. On the ATT Passport they are curved on the bottom and on the OG they're straight.

Posted via CB10[/Q
    Check the device info (settings).
    All Blackberry Passport ..... but...
    SQW100-1 the black Square one (original)
    SQW100-3 AT&T
    SQW100-4 Silver

I believe the keyboards on Global Cell Phone Replacement Parts Wholesale Website, ETrade Supply - ETrade Supply are for model : SQW100-1
    01-23-16 09:03 AM