Hi all, I just moved from a note 4 to a bb pp and I love so much about it, but i truly hate browsing it is just terrible and will be the one thing that makes me return it.

issues i am having are this, would appreciate if anyone has any answers then i could keep it

1 the font is way too small in the browser, i cannot increase on the os level because the mail just gets ridiculous

2 which browser, i have tried everything, chrome, firefox, naked, dolphin all on snap + native browser everyone of them same, stuttery, watching videos is terrible they jump around, scrolling is never consistent and also sticking..like you have to close and reopen it

the facebook app is dated and the android one from snap doesnt open..

also 1 question, does the phone dim as it gets darker? it seems like the brightness disappeared with the daylight and i had to keep increasing it as the night went on?

thanks
    09-18-15 04:11 AM
    Can't really help with the browser but the screen should get brighter the brighter it is in the room/outside and darker the darker the place you're in
    09-18-15 05:59 AM
    For number 1 I just pinch to zoom or use the Reader option in the menu to increase the font size.

For #2, I don't have these issues on my PP using the native browser or on Zeus, are you running the latest OS? Try disabling the Desktop Mode in settings and see if it runs better...

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    09-18-15 06:08 AM