I decided to secure wipe my bb passport, after realizing that it was keeping longer i decided to use autoloader to start the phone all over. after the autoload process had completed my bb went off and never came back. all i see is flashing red light and black screen. please help me solve this.
    could it be that my battery is dead?
    i dont know but if anyone has an idea as to how to revive my phone pls help.
    02-13-16 03:18 PM
    I decided to secure wipe my bb passport, after realizing that it was keeping longer i decided to use autoloader to start the phone all over. after the autoload process had completed my bb went off and never came back. all i see is flashing red light and black screen. please help me solve this.
    could it be that my battery is dead?
    i dont know but if anyone has an idea as to how to revive my phone pls help.
    Use this list of LED blink patterns to help determine the issue:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-725600/

Also, if your Passport had a BB10 OS 10.3.2.xxxx and you used a Autoloader that was for an older OS, like 10.3.1.xxxx or earlier, then you have tripped the anti-theft protection.
    You will need to load an OS that is or newer than 10.3.2.xxxx.
    02-13-16 05:59 PM
    ok, i will used the new os autoloader, but doesnt mean my phone cant charge till the os is working?
    02-15-16 02:44 AM
    ok, i will used the new os autoloader, but doesnt mean my phone cant charge till the os is working?
    Blinking LED almost never means the battery is low or dead.
    02-15-16 04:49 AM
    Yaaaaay!!!! it worked. my BB passport is working now. thank you soo much for your info. u made my day.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    02-15-16 07:18 AM
    which latest autodownloader you used for your passport. I am facing the same problem . Can you please give me the ink ?
    06-08-17 07:36 AM
    5 Exactly same thing happened with me many times and just now I got resolution. Since original BlackBerry Passport Silver chargers are Rs 8000 or so and my charger stopped working I am using another charger which is giving this issue. When phone stops working don't panic. Wait for 2 days it will start giving yellow light if you press power button for some time, 1 min. Then press it longer, 2 minutes and phone will start. Then charge and use
    07-26-19 12:48 PM