I have an imap (hotmail) account set up in my Passport. Unfortunately, I receive notifications for my junk email folder and the contents show up in both my email account on the passport as well as HUB. When I log into this account via my deskop, laptop or any other type of device I never see my junk contents unless I specifically select the junk folder. This has never been an issue on my symbian or android devices.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? I have looked under various settings and I cannot find a way to disable the viewing of the junk contents and notifications.
    08-27-18 09:01 AM
    I have an imap (hotmail) account set up in my Passport. Unfortunately, I receive notifications for my junk email folder and the contents show up in both my email account on the passport as well as HUB. When I log into this account via my deskop, laptop or any other type of device I never see my junk contents unless I specifically select the junk folder. This has never been an issue on my symbian or android devices.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? I have looked under various settings and I cannot find a way to disable the viewing of the junk contents and notifications.
    There is an option called 'edit folder settings' in the hub. Open general settings in hub. Choose email accounts. Open the email account you're dealing with. Choose edit. You will see the folder settings where you can shut off the syncing of folders.
    08-27-18 09:53 AM
    There is an option called 'edit folder settings' in the hub. Open general settings in hub. Choose email accounts. Open the email account you're dealing with. Choose edit. You will see the folder settings where you can shut off the syncing of folders.
    OK Thanks I was able to use these instructions to resolve my problem. I have a ton of folders in my account and for some reason the default selected were inbox, junk, draft. All others were deselected. From there I just unselected "junk" and saved twice, exiting out.

For anyone else that comes across this issue a more detailed answer is this:

General Settings in HUB>choose "email accounts">select your account > select "edit account" with the pen icon>scroll down select "edit folder settings" > and now you are under "Folders to Sync". Select or unselect what you want or do not want synced. Before you back out make sure to select 'save' at the top right, then select 'save' at the top right on the next screen under "edit account". You'll see the account sync with your remote server and you are free to exit at this point.
    08-27-18 10:03 AM