Hello Community,
    What you guys think about the BlackBerry World Battery Power Saver Apps? Are they really helping? Or not?
    And if yes, which one can you guys suggest?

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition 
    05-04-16 04:24 AM
    Hi I wish to hear from you folks if these battery apps helps you to really conserve battery. I use my Passport like my notebook and badly need a good app that could extend that extra mile.

Posted via my favorite Passport
    05-04-16 04:57 AM
    10 is very restricted I have many from the store haven't seen any difference whatsoever.
    I have the Priv as well and yes some do work but none that are supposed to activate and deactivate data as they are designed to do because Google made that impossible. Those that effect sync such as Battery Guru does indeed work as do Greenyfy which is basically a pre marshmallow feature but all these apps do is increase standby time the only ones that help slightly with on screen time are the screen filter apps I have the one with the moon installed you should get up to about 7.5 of continuous on screen time.
    I have my dev mode unlocked and I originally had my special effects disabled but I went back and used the lowest setting for it and it helps reduce CPU usage and so it too helps lower the screen brightness and that too helps 7.5 to maybe 8 if you stick to strong towers and lay off the WiFi and you should be OK and use the built in battery estimating feature it's the best one compared to the app store.
    I have ad blocker apps that change the apk and so those little eaters don't eat my battery or I just don't install em at all. The built in Antivirus sucks too so disable it and if you choose to use one AVL don't suck ya battery dry.
    No streaming movies while on battery.
    In the end you can maximize the battery but it's going to be a huge headache in the end.
    I get much better battery time with my lockup iPhone with external battery pack installed than I do with my BlackBerry Priv.
    05-04-16 09:18 AM
    What is the name of the App that you are talking about for the Screen? That sounds very interesting. Did you got the app from the BlackBerry World or from the Google Play Store?

So it means there is no Power Saving App from BlackBerry World that really works? And even if I install one from the Google Play Store it will help me?

05-04-16 09:26 AM
    Are you using bedside mode? It's awesome and goes into battery saving mode.
    05-04-16 10:28 AM
    Bedside Mode? It also use a lot Battery right because the screen is on all the time.

I want to try a app that can make my screen darker or turn off pixels can someone suggest one?

05-04-16 02:05 PM
    There is for sure a BlackBerry App also Available right?

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-08-16 02:18 AM
    Hello Community,
    What you guys think about the BlackBerry World Battery Power Saver Apps? Are they really helping? Or not?
    And if yes, which one can you guys suggest?

Forget that, run your BBPPSE how you want, you will get more usage than most other phones and for those times you need a recharge buy a power bank, they are $20 on Amazon for a 6000mah, $40 will get u a 20000ma??
    I have charging cables permanently plugged in at home, office and car but rarely use them (aside the one at home for the overnight recharge)

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    05-08-16 08:52 AM
    The Perfect thing for me will be a Power Case but they don't have something like that yet available for the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. At least not yet

Or is there something like a Ultra Power Saving Mode? That will be so Amazing

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-08-16 01:07 PM
    What is the name of the App that you are talking about for the Screen? That sounds very interesting. Did you got the app from the BlackBerry World or from the Google Play Store?

So it means there is no Power Saving App from BlackBerry World that really works? And even if I install one from the Google Play Store it will help me?

Night filter pro works on BlackBerry priv it applies a write over that needs to be shutdown when installing or removing apps.
    To get the Passport to use less battery I have found a few that seems to work battery booster price is $4.99 and battery fiction pro I forgot the price they are both in the BlackBerry store.
    You could also switch to a black background wallpaper by taking a picture of darkness such as using a photo you make by shoving your camera under a pillow in the dark turn off the flash and shoot and use that to save battery.
    IMO many of the others are fake I won't say any names but you download one of those apps all you'll see is a show.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 02:40 AM