So, here is a screenshot of my last service cycle with a full charge under light to moderate mixed use...

Attachment 411124

As you can see, two full days with a little cushion to spare. Granted I am not a gamer or a social media enthusiast but you gotta think even THEY should get a good day out of this battery!!

How do you that? Mine last about 12-15 hrs

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 06:41 PM
    Does anybody know where to buy a replacement battery here in europe? I want to put them away if my passport dies. Love this device.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:29 PM
    If you can delete your Android apps, do it. I only had Spotify and Tick Tick loaded via Amazon Store and they both drain my battery fast. Wouldn't even last 5 hours. After deleting, it last more than 20+ hours. Also I didn't install FB or WhatsApp.
    11-08-16 06:39 PM
    How do you that? Mine last about 12-15 hrs

Posted via CB10
    As I stated, I'm not a power user but it doesn't sit on the counter untouched for 3 days either. Might I add here also that I am running several (not 15 apps, about 6) Android apps as well. I've never got less than 2 days out of a full charge..EVER!!
    11-10-16 04:46 AM
    If you can delete your Android apps, do it. I only had Spotify and Tick Tick loaded via Amazon Store and they both drain my battery fast. Wouldn't even last 5 hours. After deleting, it last more than 20+ hours. Also I didn't install FB or WhatsApp.
    Have both Android versions installed on my Passport, no issues.
    11-10-16 04:46 AM
    Heavy users, this is the solution for battery drain issues.

Battery is NOT great!  So disappointed!  :-/-spin_prod_893205112.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Paullybob likes this.
    11-10-16 05:10 AM
    Does anybody know where to buy a replacement battery here in europe? I want to put them away if my passport dies. Love this device.

Posted via CB10
    eBay

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 05:13 AM
    I even used some Android Apps and native WhatsApp and my Z30 (notably smaller battery) lasts at least 30 hours with moderate usage. No FB, no WhatsApp, no Android Apps? Basically just snappier and bigger BlackBerry BBOS7?

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-10-16 08:35 AM
    Lool so funny listening to iphone fans lool I've owned all types of iphones from the first generation to iphone 6s none can match the passport se battery...one of the reasons why I ditched the iphone...battery was terrible....had to replace twice...im a heavy user on GPS maps and messaging...i even watch live stream sports on the passport...maybe something is wrong with ur phone

Posted via CB10
    Paullybob likes this.
    11-10-16 12:20 PM
    Same issue here ppse and I'm not seeing full day charge just got it couple days ago battery seems no different than any other phone love it :though

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 11:51 AM
    I have no complaints about my BlackBerry battery life! I have both the Original Passport and the Passport SE. When I gave iPhone a trial run, just to get familiar with the OS for work purposes, I noticed such a drain. What a POS!
    11-29-16 04:18 PM
    I think you had a bad iPhone or something. My Passport, Priv and iphone have about the same battery life and usually last 1 day. The passport could theoretically last longer if I deleted some apps, but then I wouldn't use it as frequent as the other 2. The Classic is the only one that doesn't last a full day anymore due to android apps getting hungrier.
    Every person I see with an iPhone has it tied to the outlet. LOL
    11-30-16 12:00 PM
62 123