I was never able to understand the battery monitor diagnosis and I don't know which apps is draining my battery. What do you use? Or how do you use the buildin battery? Currently I am trying out battery booster but the demo version doesn't allow me to check the monitor so not sure if it's any better.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 06:02 AM
    I just use the built in Device Monitor > Battery Usage.

Shows most of the App/Service and what the percentages are for Battery Usage. You can click on each App/Service and get more detailed info on it. The main thing is background apps that you might could "close", especially Android ones. Or better go into Permissions and take away the "Run when Minimized" Permissions of any apps you don't really need running in the background.

Also rebooting is a good thing to do... especially if you don't need the Android Player running.
    07-24-15 09:11 AM
    Not sure how you don't understand it really, the Apps which have used the most battery are at the Top in order of Percentage, that is if you're using the OS's Device Monitor.
    07-24-15 09:12 AM
    Not sure how you don't understand it really, the Apps which have used the most battery are at the Top in order of Percentage, that is if you're using the OS's Device Monitor.
    When it says system 16% it's not really telling me what exactly eating the battery.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 10:19 AM