Hello Community,

It will be interesting to know what you Guys can get out of this Powerhouse.

I'm using my Phone very heavy. And the most of the Time I'm using it for Texting and Browsing. It's all the Time on 3G and the Powersaving Mode is all the time active. I only have my BlackBerry for 4 Days now but there was never a Problem to get to a hole day. And my Day Starts from 1pm to sometimes 11pm or even 2am.

This is from Today. I didn't use it so Heavy today but still Moderate.
    Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160428_005848.png

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition 
    04-27-16 11:59 AM
    I usually get about a day and a half with moderate use of phone, texting, BBM and browsing. I am always surprised at the battery remaining at the end of my day
    04-27-16 05:33 PM
    If I'm out and about, it'll last me the day and no more.
    Otherwise, it's about a day and half.
    04-27-16 09:52 PM
    You guys also use all the time the Internet of the Devices? Or the most of the time WiFi or just all the Internet Connections turned off.

04-28-16 02:08 AM
    Here its mine and it just last almost a day

Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160501_030418.png

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 04:36 PM
    Wow your Battery Life is good. Did you also installed Android Apps? And are you also using them?

05-01-16 02:27 AM
    Here's mine..usually during the weekends, my battery lasts 2 days or more as I only use it for browsing, facebook, instagram, and whatsapp..

On weekdays, I unplug my charger at 6am.. plug it back at 11pm, still have around +-30% left with heavy usage at work. Emails, browsing, docs, whatsapp, calls, facebook, instagram, waze. I use waze quite a lot as I often travel here and there..

Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160501_212709.png

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE..XY
    05-01-16 08:33 AM
    Here's mine. Just purchased my SE a week ago and I love it. The shot below is with moderate usage. I felt like I was getting better battery with my old Q10 (three days with moderate use) but maybe it's because I'm more conscious of how much battery I am using since, on the SE, it shows how much battery I have left when I swipe the device on, while on the Q10, it did not. So every time I open the SE, it's right in my face that that I'm down x percentage points.

Still, I am happy with the device. I could not have typed a post this long on a touch screen without getting frustrated. And I tried.

Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160501_111100.png

Sent from my new Passport SE; missing my Q10 though
    05-01-16 10:24 AM
    I have had my AT&T Passport for just over a year now and my battery has always been fantastic, usually lasting a day and a half. But last week I noticed that it was taking an unusually long time to charge and then not holding the charge even the whole day. My usage which is moderate has not changed. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-16 11:54 AM
    Display and system that cains me

Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160502_211934.png

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    05-02-16 03:20 PM
    Wow your Battery Life is good. Did you also installed Android Apps? And are you also using them?

Not much android apps, these are few

Games:
    Mortal Kombat X
    Mission : Berlin

Apps:
    FotMob
    Bleacher Report
    Imo

Rest I have 2email accounts

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 02:32 AM
    After having my BlackBerry Passport SE Now for good more then a Week now, I really most say. The Battery Life of the Phone is just fantastic for me and the way how I use it. With my Browsing, Sozial Media and Messengers. I always get easy one day. I never got far with my Android Phones not even with my Samsung S7 Edge Before.

05-03-16 06:26 AM
    I was expecting a bit more from my BlackBerry Passport SE after having it now for Weeks. The Battery last only a day for me and I'm using it very very heavy.

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-08-16 02:22 AM
    Define Heavy?

Coming from a Z10, I have great battery life, unplug about 6.30am and lasts until 10pm with usually about 30-40% left, I have 8 email accounts.

Since Nov 15 I think i have had it drop to Battery save mode twice? And never had it die on me

This is usually when I am streaming YouTube videos in a 4G area no WiFi

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    05-08-16 08:45 AM
    I normally have the Internet always turned off if I don't use my phone. The most of the time I have to use the 3G because there is no WiFi available all the time for me. I unplug my Phone 1 pm and I killed the Battery already between 8pm or 9pm. Using Navigator like Waze. Browsing, Viber and What's App messaging and Calling. Watching youtube over the Browser. Always Power Saving Mode on. And the Screen Brightness is always on the lowest. If I have time I sometimes also play Candy Crush Android App.

Attachment 399312
    05-08-16 12:57 PM
    Anything syncing in background?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 06:38 PM
    Not all is on. But I really wonder why my Battery is not so Strong any more I don't even have or use a lot of Droid Apps

05-15-16 02:48 AM
    My og passport is a beast of a phone, I wake up 4am and by 10pm am usually at 35-50% depending on how heavy I used it. I should add I have two emails connected, browse the Web a ton on 3g, music and texting. I hope I can use this phone for years to come, might have to buy a second to have incase they stop shipping them out.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    05-19-16 01:33 PM
    Here's mine..usually during the weekends, my battery lasts 2 days or more as I only use it for browsing, facebook, instagram, and whatsapp..

On weekdays, I unplug my charger at 6am.. plug it back at 11pm, still have around +-30% left with heavy usage at work. Emails, browsing, docs, whatsapp, calls, facebook, instagram, waze. I use waze quite a lot as I often travel here and there..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160501_212709.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	398693

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE..XY
    How low do you have your screen brightness set at?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 02:15 PM
    This is mine on a typical day. I have 5 email accounts running with 5 min. sync intervals. Am also syncing 4 separate calendars. My WeChat is always on, along with other apps on the Active Frame; usually max 5 at any time, with several background/headless both native and Android (>10).

Both wifi and data is ALWAYS on for me. Bluetooth runs min. 1 hour per day. Location when it's needed, usually not on.

I know Blend takes up a lot of juice, so it's hardly ever on.

Not sure if it's good enough compared to others, but I'm happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160519_205307.png   Battery Life BlackBerry Passport & SE-img_20160519_213041.png  
    05-19-16 02:38 PM
    My average battery life so far is 14 hours but I have never had it last for a day or more. Trying to figure how I can achieve this. I did change any app to stop run when minimized and not to run in the background. I have three email accounts and I have two of them syncing. One for 4 hours and the other 24 hours. The last email account is set for manual. Screen brightness is set below the half way mark of 50% but not all the way to low. I would say it's at 35%. Still have more time to break in the battery. I received my new White passport last week. Don't know if this is normal battery life or not...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 02:41 PM
    Do you have 3G all the time on? Or are you also using WiFi? And is your Power Saver on?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 03:46 AM
    Do you have 3G all the time on? Or are you also using WiFi? And is your Power Saver on?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    Power Saving is only ON for me when battery level hits below 10%. I never use it, as shown in the screenshot.

For data, it interchanges between 4G and 3G. I just let it choose, which makes me always connected with best performance.

If there's a wifi connection, it'd automatically connect to it.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-20-16 04:59 AM
    Bump.

Come on, show off your battery life...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-21-16 12:34 PM