I bought app but developer doesn't answer any questions about product. For instance "optimize battery" do I tap it everyday or just once when I get the app?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 02:48 PM
    What app???

I'm one who doubts that a battery apps is going to really "optimize" your battery..... but then if it makes you feel better, do it a few times a day.
    10-19-15 03:01 PM
    The app is wonderful, it really does charge your phone faster maybe he's preoccupied, very functional app alarms you when the battery has over heated etc plus it's native

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 04:13 PM
    I will deeply recommend this app, and this comes from a guy who doesn't believe in bull****ty "give me more battery life" apps.

This app does NOT extend your battery life. However, this app will enable you to get up to 200mA more from your charger, so that means: you WILL charge your phone FASTER. I successfully used this app to discriminate between aftermarket chargers, and to see which one charges my Passport and which one is crap. Also, since this app monitors continuously my battery temperature, it powers off the high speed charging when my phone is getting hot from CPU usage, and resumes it when my phone is done.

The battery "optimization" is done once, and you need it since this program needs to know the insides of your battery. Only once, not more.

By all means, get this app.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 06:28 PM
    What's the name of the apps actually I wanna try it..

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 11:17 AM
    The app is called Battery Fiction. One good thing it also does is give you how many minutes left to finish charging your phone. Obviously the phone must stay turned on while the charging is taking place!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 01:41 PM
    Hi WRubin23

I deeply apologizing for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to request you to please send the query to the same email support from any other email id as our development team couldn't replied to your email due to some error we tried a lot times to reply your email but we couldn't .

Thankyou

Warm Regards

Aashish saini

Founder and CEO at SCP Developer's Inc.
    10-27-15 04:00 AM
    10-27-15 04:21 AM
    I re-sent my previous questions as per the developer's instructions yet nobody gets back to me!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 09:26 AM
    Does this work with wireless charging? So I can play with moving it around charger to find best spot?
    10-30-15 10:01 AM
    Developer never answers any questions about his product!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:47 AM
    Battery optimization apps are a joke. Placebo effect.
    11-10-15 09:41 AM
    Read the title:

Battery *Fiction*

If that doesn't tell you it's fake...

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-10-15 09:49 AM
    hi can you post your question directly to me in P.M
    11-18-15 06:46 AM
    hi Machete
    use it to believe it otherwise you can refund your all the amount back to you as per the BlackBerry Commerce refund policy.
    11-18-15 06:48 AM
    Battery optimization apps are a joke. Placebo effect.
    Thanks for your comment

The Truth Is out there but Only the installation of any battery app won't improves the battery life in any way.

You have to follow the below guidelines to feel the improvements in battery life

Always use smart charging.
    As smart charging is Specially Designed to improve the battery life and keep the battery electrons stable of the device so we would suggest you to always use smart charging with taking care of the recommendations of smart charging and never unplugged the charger before the smart charging shows "Smart charging Completed " state in the app (never go for the battery level to unplugged the charger just wait for the smart charging completion).

Battery optimisation
    Optimise your battery with battery fiction optimisation technology at least two times in a day‎.

Close the Application
    Never leave the battery fiction app as an active frame if you don't need it, as the battery fiction app is totally headless designed app you can make it run as an background for the notification and for alarm.

Additional suggestion
    Turned off the WIFI, Bluetooth, NFC, Location settings (GPS) if you don't need it‎.
    Use battery saving mode to extend the battery life more.
    Set the device screen Brightness ‎as according the need.

If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s), please don’t hesitate to contact us on our 24 our technical support email
    Scpdevelopers@gmail.com

Our primary objective is to address your concerns at the earliest and to ensure satisfaction

‎Thankyou

Warm ‎regards

Development Team SCP Developers Inc.  ❿ *
    11-18-15 07:01 AM
    Thanks for answering question of how often to optimize battery.

Posted via CB10
    Aashish Saini likes this.
    11-18-15 10:37 AM
    Thanks for answering question of how often to optimize battery.

Posted via CB10
    welcome WRubin
    11-19-15 06:49 AM