It slows down and I get great battery life from 90 to 0...

Is this pim or something other or at least typical?

Anything I can do about it?

Still working on battery life with BB10 and progressing, fixing and learning via Crackberry thanks to a few folks. Especially Conite & Brookie.

Thanks, DPR

LONG.. LiVE... BB10, BlackBerry Passport & Those STiLL Keeping it Native. Oh, That Modern 1 x 1 Screen Ratio = Second To None!
    09-09-17 12:47 PM
    If the device slows down and drains battery quicker it might be an app that's running on the device. What's the top battery app in device monitor? How about in the cpu tab when you feel the device is slowing down?
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-09-17 01:33 PM

BTW I don't look at voxer as anything but a system app as its my most used and important as well as runs smooth. Also, it wouldn't be voxer just for first ten percent when I wakeup in the morning, maybe pim? Anything completely look absurd there? Display, system?
    09-10-17 08:52 PM
    About to delete Rad.io for XiaaLive Pro I purchased as has much more and works smooth after its patched.

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-10-17 08:56 PM
    There's no value in providing battery usage data. There's no accounting for app usage time.

Current CPU at idol is the only valuable information.
    09-10-17 10:16 PM
    About to delete Rad.io for XiaaLive Pro I purchased as has much more and works smooth after its patched.

Rad.io from BB World is a native app so it should use less resources than XiaaLive (which seems to be Android).

If you move the tabs on the battery usage graph you can see usage during a specific time period. If you can post a "Since Last Charge" screenshot of that when your battery has drained a lot along with a CPU tab screenshot it could help narrow down the apps.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-10-17 11:03 PM
    Rad.io from BB World is a native app so it should use less resources than XiaaLive (which seems to be Android).

If you move the tabs on the battery usage graph you can see usage during a specific time period. If you can post a "Since Last Charge" screenshot of that when your battery has drained a lot along with a CPU tab screenshot it could help narrow down the apps.
    Will do soon as possible, thank you.

09-10-17 11:41 PM