Yesterday I got my passport. Is not a new product as you can imagine and I feel that the battery life is bad. I already used the phone till it turns off and doesn't turn on, and charge it to 100%. I still feel that the battery is quite dead.

I've been watching disassemble videos and I decided to change the battery. Now the question is, do you know any website where the batteries are good? I also wanna know if it's possible to buy a powerful one, with more mah. (not a lot, just some more power)

I wait for your recommendations. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-20 01:23 AM
    Yesterday I got my passport. Is not a new product as you can imagine and I feel that the battery life is bad. I already used the phone till it turns off and doesn't turn on, and charge it to 100%. I still feel that the battery is quite dead.

I've been watching disassemble videos and I decided to change the battery. Now the question is, do you know any website where the batteries are good? I also wanna know if it's possible to buy a powerful one, with more mah. (not a lot, just some more power)

Posted via CB10
    Hello,

I've purchased and replaced the battery in one of my Passports using one purchased from here:

https://inforesheniya.ru/aksessuary-...y_Passport/en/

Came exactly as pictured, genuine BB OEM replacement.

Here is another website with a far less expensive price, but it's out of stock:

https://www.etradesupply.com/blackbe...t-battery.html
    09-12-20 02:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've replaced the battery in both of my passports with replacement batteries from x-longer. Good quality. Several web shops have them.
    09-12-20 02:17 PM
    I managed to find the battery for my Passport on eBay in 2019. It was not OEM. Replaced in local service, no issues.
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-17-20 03:37 PM
    I managed to find the battery for my Passport on eBay in 2019. It was not OEM. Replaced in local service, no issues.
    Yes, despite what others will say about "non-oem" batteries being a gamble and perhaps sub-standard, the replacements made today are for the vast majority, perfectly fine for use. Most of the manufacturers in China now produce good batteries. Also, contrary to what you may read here, the batteries have NOT been sitting on some warehouse shelf for 6-7 years either.
    mikael11, mh1983 and HereticHermit like this.
    09-17-20 03:55 PM