ok so I was trying to find away to get the Barclays mobile app working what I have found out is that the latest versions crash back to start screen but this version works fine below I can confirm I have a blackberry passport on latest official firmware all working good this should work for other devices too on os10 enjoy.

Just download and install the apk.

https://beta.m.box.com/shared_item/h...ktiv4djt0wnhnh
    02-11-15 10:11 AM
    ok so I was trying to find away to get the Barclays mobile app working what I have found out is that the latest versions crash back to start screen but this version works fine below I can confirm I have a blackberry passport on latest official firmware all working good this should work for other devices too on os10 enjoy.

Just download and install the apk.

https://beta.m.box.com/shared_item/h...ktiv4djt0wnhnh
    Not trying to be rude, but.....

Isn't one of the most stupid things you can do.... is to download a Banking Application from an unknown source?

Therefore, surely it is less than prudent to promote downloading banking apps from unknown sources, in case people get into a dangerously bad habit?
    02-11-15 11:06 AM
    Not trying to be rude, but.....

Isn't one of the most stupid things you can do.... is to download a Banking Application from an unknown source?

Therefore, surely it is less than prudent to promote downloading banking apps from unknown sources, in case people get into a dangerously bad habit?
    Yes maybe you are Wright but if Barclays got their hands out their backsides and give us a app we wouldn't have to go to these extreme measures to have a working app hope your listening Barclays.
    Besides all I did was take the apk from this thread below.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...orking-881717/
    02-11-15 11:38 AM
    Yes maybe you are Wright but if Barclays got their hands out their backsides and give us a app we wouldn't have to go to these extreme measures to have a working app hope your listening Barclays.
    Besides all I did was take the apk from this thread below.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...orking-881717/
    I understand where you are coming from - I have the same issue re: getting a banking app for the Co-operative Bank UK - Who can use the app?
    02-11-15 12:46 PM
    Nothing BlackBerry for Lloyds but the only place I would download is their website. The app might be 100% honest but if anything did go wrong the bank would not compensate

Passport or Z10, whichever is nearest
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    02-11-15 12:54 PM
    To be fair to the OP all he is providing is the apk for the Barclays Mobile Banking App. To set up Barclays Banking on your phone then requires a Pin Sentry device. For those who don't know this is a random number generating device with a chance of predicting the correct number of 1*10 to the 9. You also only get 3 attempts to enter the number. At the end of registration you will receive an e-mail and formal letter confirming your registration. So we can ignore the scare mongering.
    It might be worth letting Barclays App development know that there is a version working on 10.3.1 so they could port it to the App World.
    Last edited by dr0800; 02-25-15 at 10:50 AM.
    02-25-15 04:01 AM