BACtrack Vio Smartphone Breathalyzer for iPhone & Android

Has anyone used this with the passport? I would really like to order one but the app does not show up with a snap search and at $50.00 I'm not pulling the trigger unless I know it will work.

Anyways has anyone tried it. It looks like a cool fun little gizmo and the reviews are generally positive.

It mentions it "should" work with any 4.3 or above android device

edit*

a search on gplay shows it first on the list however in snap it does not show up. Weird.
    Last edited by Gatmyer; 11-09-14 at 01:32 PM.
    11-09-14 01:01 PM
    I believe that if you go to gplay on a computer and then click install, the app should then be available in snap. Same for if you buy an app on the website and then open snap and go to 'my apps', you can download your paid apps.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    Gatmyer likes this.
    11-09-14 02:31 PM
    I believe that if you go to gplay on a computer and then click install, the app should then be available in snap. Same for if you buy an app on the website and then open snap and go to 'my apps', you can download your paid apps.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    Tried that but it says my z30 is incompatible and wont let me install. Oh well they lost a sale. would have been nice to at least test it. but google knows best

On a more positive note. Passport officially on its way!
    11-09-14 07:24 PM
    Yes I just got it and it works great with my passport the only thing it won't let you open the data storage
    10-18-16 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD