Using Blackberry Link on Surface Pro.
    Have done back up previously but now cannot, error message is that there is no data! This is true no matter which type of back up I select, Quick, Full or Custom. Am trying to do back up in order to Reload. Have a problem with Apps that used to work and now don't and thought a reboot from scratch would be in order.
    Also a recurring question "do you trust BD-X1 to access your data?". This question started beginning of May. Always reply negative but does anyone know what BD-X1 is?
    Also tried Blackberry Content Transfer but need two phones, would just like to transfer contacts and pictures to same phone after Reload.
    To sum up would like help to Reload and than reinstall Personal Data that needs to be saved prior the big event. Any ideas?
    05-29-17 04:56 PM
    Resort to USB File backup or sync. I noticed Acronis and many others are now backing up and syncing phone files.

Link and Sync still works for me in win 10 but I dont make back ups. The only thing I would consider is a factory default Link reset then search for update. Load everything manually.
    05-29-17 09:37 PM
    Another user was having this problem and said it started working when he is turned encryption off
    06-02-17 05:10 PM
    Maybe I do run encryption.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    06-05-17 11:53 AM