I've been running a DTEK60 for the last couple of months and although the device isn't bad I can't get past how much I despise Android, I hate to admit this but I prefer iOS but hate the proprietary environment. Yes, I know BB10 is in its final death throes, but quite honestly for me it is still the most logical and comfortable OS out there and the Passport, despite its on and off again glitchiness, is quite probably the best device I've ever owned.

Anyhow, I often think where we'd all be if BB hadn't effed up the BB10 launch. *Sigh*
    Last edited by A Noise Annoys; 08-09-17 at 09:00 AM.
    08-09-17 08:27 AM
    Well you can send me your Dtek60. I'll gladly take it off your hands

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    08-09-17 09:30 AM
    There's a bit of a fight between my kids as to who ends up with it. It should be my son's turn, as I generally alternate, but my daughter is really digging her heals in for this one and has even offered her beloved Priv in exchange! LOL
    Qorax likes this.
    08-09-17 11:25 AM
    I have to agree 100%, the Passport is the best phone I've ever used. I purchased a Oneplus_3t and I keep taking my Passport out every morning to compare. I even switch phones daily to do daily comparisons. Both phones have their advantages but have to say after BB10 Android sucks way more than I remember. I suppose it would be easier if my Passport just broke and I could not go back to it as often, forcing me to jump in with both feet without being able to look back.

I have made every phone and OS work best for me and I'm sure it will just take time to find the right tweaks and setup to make the Oneplus_3t work as well but damn..............the Passport was a Marvel of mankind, I love everything about it with the exception to current state of the browser.
    Very sad
    08-10-17 06:44 AM
    I have to agree 100%, the Passport is the best phone I've ever used. I purchased a Oneplus_3t and I keep taking my Passport out every morning to compare. I even switch phones daily to do daily comparisons. Both phones have their advantages but have to say after BB10 Android sucks way more than I remember. I suppose it would be easier if my Passport just broke and I could not go back to it as often, forcing me to jump in with both feet without being able to look back.

I have made every phone and OS work best for me and I'm sure it will just take time to find the right tweaks and setup to make the Oneplus_3t work as well but damn..............the Passport was a Marvel of mankind, I love everything about it with the exception to current state of the browser.
    Very sad
    I totally agree that it would be easier if my Passport would just die already! LOL! It's been dropped more times than I can remember and has a long thin crack in the screen, and every now and then it glitches out on me but it's built like a tank and just keeps chugging along.
    08-10-17 07:34 AM
    Yeah I try not to think of what BB10 could have been. Got my wife a KEYone and the biggest impression I have is how awesome BB10 was / is. My Passport is fine for awhile yet.
    I used to be an enthusiastic supporter of BlackBerry and BBM but now I just don't really like anything LOL.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    08-15-17 05:48 PM
    welcome

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 09:28 PM
    I've been running a DTEK60 for the last couple of months and although the device isn't bad I can't get past how much I despise Android, I hate to admit this but I prefer iOS but hate the proprietary environment. Yes, I know BB10 is in its final death throes, but quite honestly for me it is still the most logical and comfortable OS out there and the Passport, despite its on and off again glitchiness, is quite probably the best device I've ever owned.

Anyhow, I often think where we'd all be if BB hadn't effed up the BB10 launch. *Sigh*
    You mean because the launch was four years late with no ecosystem?
    08-15-17 09:32 PM
    The BB10 Os is awesome! I love all my Passport SEs.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-16-17 11:50 AM
    I expect the browser will be updated soon. Maybe biggest complaint right now.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    08-16-17 02:06 PM

Don't expect too much.

Just install Polarity from the Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 02:36 AM
    I go back from my PRIV to my Classic / Leap . . . f**k Android
    08-17-17 04:05 AM
    After a three week international trip, during which I was forcing myself to get used to the KeyOne, I was actually making great progress to that end. I had moved somewhat away from general hatred and despising Android, to tacit tolerance...primarily because I was beginning to enjoy the device. Just as I was beginning to enjoy the device despite its infection with "Android", the screen began to separate. So back home, I'm back on my SE. When I awaken tomorrow morning, the test of BlackBerryMobile support begins. That said, I love this old friend.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 04:34 AM

Yes bb11 with lithuanian support is coming soon.

Bush did bb10
    08-17-17 10:11 AM
    Yes bb11 with lithuanian support is coming soon.

Bush did bb10
    And black hub
    Don't forget the black hub!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 10:58 AM
    Back for epic typing experience with passport!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 11:10 AM
    Wait BB11 is that for real?
    08-17-17 11:17 AM
    Wait BB11 is that for real?
    BB11 is as real as x^2=-1

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 12:50 PM
    Bb10 is best while running on passport. It's a smooth experience once I set everything up, colbalt playstore is a plus but I can live with just basic web,txt,call. It makes my life breathable not worry about newest social app or game that everyone "must" have. Also I'm lucky enough to have 2 passports without sos bug. Only thing I displease with blackberry is they hold bbm crossplatform to monetize the leftover bb10 users while giving it free for the apple and android.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    08-17-17 01:52 PM
    You summed up exactly why I want to go back to Passport.
    08-17-17 03:05 PM
    Bb10 is best while running on passport. It's a smooth experience once I set everything up, colbalt playstore is a plus but I can live with just basic web,txt,call. It makes my life breathable not worry about newest social app or game that everyone "must" have. Also I'm lucky enough to have 2 passports without sos bug. Only thing I displease with blackberry is they hold bbm crossplatform to monetize the leftover bb10 users while giving it free for the apple and android.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    That's because Emtek handles BBM development and they're not interested with BB10.
    08-18-17 07:29 AM
    I agree the Passport is an awesome phone and that's why I am sticking with it for as long as possible!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    08-19-17 08:50 PM
    I totally agree... PP was my best BlackBerry. I HATE android and lukewarm with my Keyone. All I enjoy is the keyboard and shortcut keys. The hub is just not the same.
    08-19-17 09:10 PM
    I agree the Passport is an awesome phone and that's why I am sticking with it for as long as possible!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Same
    08-20-17 05:28 PM
  25. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    i hope blackberry 10 always supported by whatsapp dev....
    love blackberry passport,

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 08:49 PM