I am back on passport, feels great. I'll be using this again for a while, till I get a new one, keyone or keytwo? Which is better?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-19 12:01 PM
    K2 is better everywhere except camera.

Enjoy the Passport though. I may even go back to mine for a while. I really wish I could use Google Pay with it and that all my banking apps worked, though. That's kind of a huge roadblock for me now.
    05-13-19 12:04 PM
    K2 is better everywhere except camera.

Enjoy the Passport though. I may even go back to mine for a while. I really wish I could use Google Pay with it and that all my banking apps worked, though. That's kind of a huge roadblock for me now.
    Lol same gpay and wechat are imp apps for me, rest mails I use on passport, for few days PP is my daily driver, iv heard that design of keytwo is better than keyone, but performance wise keyone is better, is that true? COZ I used only keyone, not keytwo. What's issue with Ke2 camera?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-19 12:08 PM
    Lol same gpay and wechat are imp apps for me, rest mails I use on passport, for few days PP is my daily driver, iv heard that design of keytwo is better than keyone, but performance wise keyone is better, is that true? COZ I used only keyone, not keytwo. What's issue with Ke2 camera?

Posted via CB10
    I admit I haven't spent enough time with the both of them to compare performance but I wouldn't be surprised if the K1 was better. Sadly, BB has done a pretty ****ty job with optimizing their version of Android. I guess they don't make a ton of money from it so they don't apply much in the way of resources.

As for the camera on the K2, just have a look around for some comparison pics. It's pretty **** quality for the price.
    05-13-19 12:12 PM
    Go for the KEY2 if you can, of course its better than the KEYone.
    05-15-19 04:41 PM
    if I had to pick, I would go for the Key2 as I also had the K1 but I really wish they didn't have android software. I really miss BB10 and even BB7
    05-15-19 04:49 PM
    if I had to pick, I would go for the Key2 as I also had the K1 but I really wish they didn't have android software. I really miss BB10 and even BB7
    If you don't want Android software just buy a Classic and Bold then enjoy yourself.
    05-15-19 04:56 PM
    If you don't want Android software just buy a Classic and Bold then enjoy yourself.
    too old now. I would choose BB11 in a heartbeat though
    05-15-19 04:59 PM
    it depends on your character - like buying a house, either you buy the best one you can afford K2, or buying the one most value K1 Black edition and save the money for 5G handset down to the road. IMHO. If you have insurance cover the majority cost, K2 ;-).
    05-15-19 07:05 PM
    Have a KEYone, KEY2 silver and now KEY2 Red Edition.
    Without a doubt KEY2 is a big improvement over KEYone. 110%! You won't regret the choice.
    the_boon and ppeters914 like this.
    05-17-19 10:56 AM
    The BlackBerry Passport is a fine phone indeed. Between the KeyOne and KeyTwo, go with the KeyTwo and do not even bother looking at the weaker KeyOne. I do not own those devices, but if you want longer support and a faster processor, you have to go with the KeyTwo.
    05-17-19 07:45 PM
    The BlackBerry Passport is a fine phone indeed. Between the KeyOne and KeyTwo, go with the KeyTwo and do not even bother looking at the weaker KeyOne. I do not own those devices, but if you want longer support and a faster processor, you have to go with the KeyTwo.
    Sure, will get the key2. Iv heard keyone cam is better than K2?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-19 06:44 AM
    Sure, will get the key2. Iv heard keyone cam is better than K2?

Posted via CB10
    Used to be back when the KEY2 first launched but apparently software updates have made massive improvements to the KEY2 camera where now it's up to par with the KEYone or maybe even better
    05-19-19 09:57 AM
    Used to be back when the KEY2 first launched but apparently software updates have made massive improvements to the KEY2 camera where now it's up to par with the KEYone or maybe even better
    If it is so, K2 is best option in blackberry? Or any other better than K2 blackberry android device?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-19 11:04 AM
    If it is so, K2 is best option in blackberry? Or any other better than K2 blackberry android device?

Posted via CB10
    KEY2 is generally the best BlackBerry option right now, but some still prefer the KEYone and some prefer the LE.

I like all three devices, I think each has something the others don't
    05-19-19 11:14 AM
    KEY2 is generally the best BlackBerry option right now, but some still prefer the KEYone and some prefer the LE.

I like all three devices, I think each has something the others don't
    I'll get the K2 for now, any upoming news about a new advanced BlackBerry in near future? Iv just heard rumours about key3 which will support 5G. That true?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-19 11:18 AM
    I'll get the K2 for now, any upoming news about a new advanced BlackBerry in near future? Iv just heard rumours about key3 which will support 5G. That true?

Posted via CB10
    Where did you hear that?

The only rumor we have right now is a BBJ100 device that's codenamed "Monet"
    05-19-19 11:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    5G on a BB-branded device will be a while, if ever, pending Qualcomm bringing 5G to yesterday's midrange processors (i.e. what TCL ends up using).
    05-19-19 11:30 AM
    Where did you hear that?

The only rumor we have right now is a BBJ100 device that's codenamed "Monet"

This is one vid where the blackberry puts the camera in center, and there are many more VIDS about K3. Have a look at it.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-19 11:36 AM

This is one vid where the blackberry puts the camera in center, and there are many more VIDS about K3. Have a look at it.

Posted via CB10
    These are 100% fake
    05-19-19 11:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    These aren’t from BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile related companies.. Just fake internet crap..
    05-19-19 11:56 AM
    These aren’t from BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile related companies.. Just fake internet crap..
    The BBJ100 code name "Monet" is very close to the German word "Monat" which means Month. So maybe next month as video indicates...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 05-20-19 at 09:00 AM.
    05-19-19 07:37 PM