Hello Guys

I have an issue going on with my passport ! Basically I did a Security Wipe to erase the data but as people have reported, it got stuck on 97% and wont progress. The power button kept restarting wipe process so I used both volume buttons, that did stop the security wipe but with an error showing up on the screen. So I followed the instructions on this website regarding using the AUTOLOADER and ended up getting a blank screen.

- initially I mistakenly used the wrong version of the autoloader i.e. STL 100-1(3.1), and later ran the relevant stable version i.e. SQW 100-1 (3.1) for passport.

- The autoloader connects to the device and the device shows stable green light while installing OS. But after the autoloader window closes, Passport doesn't turn on and only continue to blink twice (red) with a 1sec interval.

- I have tried holding the power button, also the vol. buttons and power + mute button but no avail.

- currently downloading 3.2 beta version of Autoloader, will try that later.

Please advise on fixing this problem. I hope the wrong version of autoloader didn't brick it.

Thanks for the help !
    07-07-19 07:59 AM
    Hello Guys

I have an issue going on with my passport ! Basically I did a Security Wipe to erase the data but as people have reported, it got stuck on 97% and wont progress. The power button kept restarting wipe process so I used both volume buttons, that did stop the security wipe but with an error showing up on the screen. So I followed the instructions on this website regarding using the AUTOLOADER and ended up getting a blank screen.

- initially I mistakenly used the wrong version of the autoloader i.e. STL 100-1(3.1), and later ran the relevant stable version i.e. SQW 100-1 (3.1) for passport.

- The autoloader connects to the device and the device shows stable green light while installing OS. But after the autoloader window closes, Passport doesn't turn on and only continue to blink twice (red) with a 1sec interval.

- I have tried holding the power button, also the vol. buttons and power + mute button but no avail.

- currently downloading 3.2 beta version of Autoloader, will try that later.

Please advise on fixing this problem. I hope the wrong version of autoloader didn't brick it.

Thanks for the help !
    You have been using the wrong autoloader. Go with the version here: https://mega.nz/#F!ERomDKaT!YYXwe5p2bUlm_4VW5VfTtw

All you need is the 2nd file on this list (1.46 Gb zipped file)
    07-07-19 10:56 AM
    Thanks alot Brookie that fixed it !

Just wondering why don't these ones work ?

BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders - BlackBerry Developer
    07-07-19 12:51 PM
    Thanks alot Brookie that fixed it !

Just wondering why don't these ones work ?

BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders - BlackBerry Developer
    These are crippled dev versions.
    07-07-19 04:51 PM