Dealing with the LTE issue, successfully at last. While doing so, Customer Service Rep was doing the familiar "I didn't even know Blackberry was still making phones" BS...iPhone Lemming type.

Up walks the more informed, and yes younger, Store Manager, who said "Cool - the Passport! We should have had those in the store Day 1! Scroll using the keyboard? Really?? Wow, screen is awesome!"

Let him mess around with it. Handed it back to me saying "Sweet!" .....a lot.

Nice to see an ATT Manager thinking with an open mind and actually evaluating the PPORT for what it actually brings to the table, sans the normal dismissive bias.

Irony: older guy defends iPhone; younger guy praises Passport.... This is good.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 08:26 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Yes! This is good! Shows he recognizes an amazing product by taking the time to actually check it out firsthand... and draw his own conclusions, and is not just another uninformed mindless sheep flowing the crowd...

From my awesome Passport
    ATT Store Mgr Showing Love for Passport - Refreshing!-fullsizerender-3-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 08:38 PM
    Awesome! Let's hope this device is successful in the USA!

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    10-10-14 08:40 PM
    When I need help, I go to my ATT corp store around the corner from my work. The manager guy there is a hoot, cause if he doesn't know the answer, guess where he googles?? Crackberry! LOL He loves the BB's and has one for his personal driver, and always gets my phone fixed in record time.
    I love that store.
    10-10-14 09:50 PM
    When I got my nano sim the att store was empty, everyone wanted to try it. Seems like most of them liked it.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:58 PM