Hello All,

I don't know about everyone else but i kind of feel cheated a bit, the new ATT Blackberry Passport looks way better than the Original Passport .

I kind of what the Round edge Passport better, it will fit better in my pocket. It just makes the phone looks smaller in a way.

Any thoughts.
    02-21-15 08:13 PM
    Besides that the rounded one is fugly.. maybe you can grab one from ebay? But I'm not sure if it will be able to run on your network... you can compare frequency bands from the device vs the ones used by your carrier?.. worked for my BlackBerry PlayBook 4G.. (the Frequency used in England for 4G is the same my carrier uses with 3G)

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    mignacioiv likes this.
    02-21-15 08:25 PM
    I personally like the look of the squared corners on the original Passport more than the rounded corners of the AT&T model. But this is purely an aesthetic choice and is a very minor consideration, not effecting the performance at all. What I LOVE about the AT&T model is the chin at the bottom. Huge benefit ergonomically. If Verizon ever gets it's siht wired tight and releases the Passport I hope it's more like the AT&T model than the original.
    02-21-15 08:59 PM
    I just think it make the phone look smaller though.
    02-21-15 09:00 PM
    I just think it make the phone look smaller though.
    I have both and I can tell you that the AT&T version looks like it has a larger footprint because of the longer chin and the thicker bezel. The OG version looks more svelte. I might be returning the AT&T variant because of this.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:32 PM
    Looks like a knock off

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:32 PM
    Looks like a knock off

Posted via CB10
    Right, I guess the Classic looks like a knock off as well, oh wait, and so does the Q10, all of the Curve and Bold series, oh and the Tour as well...
    chflower likes this.
    02-21-15 09:39 PM
    I didn't like the ATT version looks bigger it is heavier, the look isn't that like the original one and really doesn't feel like the Passport. That's why I didn't get it for my wife and bought it instead from Blackberry besides she picked up the white one.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:45 PM
    Have the original with no issues, but seems the AT&T Passport addresses any structural concerns as the frame splits and the screen also sits inside the AT&T frame... peace of mind for those outliers worried about twisting or screen lifting as well. I do prefer the original though based on aesthetics.

My mom MUCH prefers the AT&T version and will be getting one. Won't touch the original. The point of appealing more to the masses and possibly the female demographic may have been a success. The only reason she has not upgraded yet is due to lack of cases at the moment... yeah she wants a sparkling pink case lol!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:46 PM
    Thanks for letting me know. I will have to stop by an ATT Store and take a look though. But the ATT Passport kind of looks like the Bold 9000 right ?
    02-22-15 08:26 PM
    Thanks for letting me know. I will have to stop by an ATT Store and take a look though. But the ATT Passport kind of looks like the Bold 9000 right ?
    Yeah if the 9000 was bigger and wider and only had three row key board. Then yeah its just like the 9000.
    J_R_TheMotorMan likes this.
    02-22-15 08:46 PM
    I think the original Passport looks way more elegant and classy than the AT&T variant.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 08:54 PM
    Po-tay-to...po-tah-to. I think the Passport looks good in both variants, but each look good in its own different way.

I like my square Passport because it's just so...square and unique.

The rounded edges look good too; a little more like previous BlackBerry devices. Imagine if BlackBerry released both options to everyone right from the initial launch. You can order the PP with either square edges or round edges. That would've been a pretty cool twist!
    02-22-15 09:55 PM