It was on display and available in stock. While they corrected the torsional weakness, they ruined the feel of the device by making the keyboard super weak. It's such a downgrade in terms of looks and feel. I'm surprised to say the least and wanted no part.

I walked out with a Classic instead, it's its keyboard is similarly weak compared to the unlocked version.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 05:55 PM
    Sorry you don't like this version. Other's however are liking it. Personal preference.
    02-23-15 06:11 PM
    Sorry you don't like this version. Other's however are liking it. Personal preference.
    Why are you apologizing? I'm glad others are liking it.

I have experience with both unlocked and att branded Passports and Classics. I'm happy to be a dissenting opinion. I definitely have the firsthand knowledge to comment: the biggest issue is that both att offerings have really flimsy keyboards with weak keypresses.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 06:14 PM
    I have both an unlocked and a ATT Passport. I am actually using the ATT version, more mainly because the rounded edges feel better in my hands. I have noticed that the ATT version of the keyboards don't feel solid, but they work well , so am not conecrened with that. Of course if the keyboard letters start to fall apart, then I would be concerned.
    03-30-15 04:37 PM
    I just tried the ATT version in a store. The "lip" made my thumb think it was the space key. I had the original for almost a month (had to send it back because my company would not support it), and the space key placement took a little getting used to, but didn't bother me. I had difficulty on the ATT. Weird. (sorry I posted this on a different thread, but it seems more correct to have it here).
    03-31-15 06:49 PM
    I like the feel of the rounded AT&T version as well, it feels a bit more comfortable in the hand.
    04-05-15 10:28 PM
    I wasn't a fan of the ATT version, for both looks and feel. bought the unlocked square one from shopbb instead. however, I found out the ATT version supports qi wireless charging... and I alreadt have the nokia wireless charging stand. dang...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 11:50 PM
    I tried out the AT&T Version, but like the looks and the price of the original Passport so I purchased it from shopblackberry. I didn't like the feel of the AT&T Version but the original. No problem getting used to the keyboard. Again, it is personal preference.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 07:33 AM