The Passport has gotten great reviews from users but there have been bugs with the 10.3.0 software. With Att waiting for 10.3.1 their version of the Passport should really be ready for prime time.

Android app support is stellar with 10.3.1 and with good marketing this could be a good seller.
    Working with Amazon to get developers to add more apps is very important as well.

I have gotten some good reactions to mine and I think this device could really make a comeback for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    01-08-15 11:35 AM
    They are advertising, but they're directing their advertising to their market niche. They're not trying to get widespread adoption of the passport among consumers. It's not a phone meant for general consumers. Oh, I agree that it could be, it's a really great phone, but that's not where Blackberry is putting their efforts.
    01-08-15 05:09 PM
    That's just it. The Classic is the enterprise phone. Anythat likes the phablets on the market now should like the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 05:28 PM
    I was in the Hong Kong airport last week. It was full of Blackberry ads, all for the Porsche design, nothing on the Passport or Classic.
    01-08-15 09:24 PM
    The Passport has gotten great reviews from users but there have been bugs with the 10.3.0 software. With Att waiting for 10.3.1 their version of the Passport should really be ready for prime time.

Android app support is stellar with 10.3.1 and with good marketing this could be a good seller.
    Working with Amazon to get developers to add more apps is very important as well.

I have gotten some good reactions to mine and I think this device could really make a comeback for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I have to say the available apps for BB in the Amazon App Store is pretty pathetic, also the apps on Amazon App store all seem to be older versions. Amazon App Store makes things better in terms of apps for BB, but it's no silver bullet.
    01-09-15 04:40 PM
    If I see a ATT Passport ad during primetime network TV then I know Chen doesn't know what the hell he's doing cause I know ATT would have put the hook into BB for the majority of the costs. On a business radio broadcast fine. Maybe even CNBC, otherwise no.
    01-09-15 04:50 PM