I'm on the phone with ATT trying to check my APN settings. When I go into settings, network settings and then APN there are only three settings that can be changed. I've never seen that before. Is there any way to change all the other settings like in Android phones? Even the ATT customer service person who got a Passport thought it was odd.
    Is there a reason that BlackBerry restricts access to the complete APN settings?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-22-15 11:45 AM
    I ran into the same issue with the MVNO that I use. I can pull the sim card and have access to all the settings. Reinsert and the APN reverts to being locked down. Everything iworks on my Z10, date, LTE*, SMS, everything except for MMS that is.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/other-u...s-apn-1038835/

*LTE ended up being a provisioning issue.

You have tried changing it through hub> text messages ect. correct?
    10-22-15 11:54 AM
    ATT APN settings-img_20151022_101602.png

These are the correct APN settings for BlackBerry Passport on ATT.

If you are having issues receiving text messages or connecting to a network, advise ATT rep to update your IMEI number on file in their system.

Turn off device.
    Turn on device.

When device is on toggle network connections on/off once.

Remove and reinsert SIM card while device on.

I had a similar issue when I got a new BlackBerry Passport.
    Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire likes this.
    10-22-15 12:18 PM
    PRODATA/prodata works as well. BUT still no MMS on H2O/ AirVoice and PureTalk.
    10-22-15 01:46 PM
    My issue is that my data connection at work (out in the parking lot) is sloooow or non-existent, even though the phone shows three bars and LTE. We don't get any cell service in the building (and the powers that be took our wifi privileges away because of a few production people watching movies instead of working). I was just curious to see if the APN is the issue or that we are located below (a minu elevation I think) the closest cell tower. I will try redcubicle's suggestion.
    10-22-15 04:23 PM
    Thank you so much for posting this!! I called AT&T TWICE today for this and they still couldn't locate the APN settings for blackberry and my phone said "AT&T-lte) but the rep had me to attempt to change my APN settings to android APN settings and that at least got me the "AT&T 4g" she tried to tell me that my only choice was to get an AT&T locked phone so I hung up and got on here and found this. I did a quick "restore default settings" on my APN and now I FINALLY have "AT&-LTE" in all caps and can send and receive MMS and can connect to the internet. Thanks crackberry! I almost returned my Classic.
    12-14-15 09:20 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151022_101602.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	376995

These are the correct APN settings for BlackBerry Passport on ATT.

If you are having issues receiving text messages or connecting to a network, advise ATT rep to update your IMEI number on file in their system.

Turn off device.
    Turn on device.

When device is on toggle network connections on/off once.

Remove and reinsert SIM card while device on.

I had a similar issue when I got a new BlackBerry Passport.
    Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    THANK YOU!!!
    12-14-15 09:21 PM
    I don't see an option to change mine, tho I thought I had that on my z30. It just says nxtgenphone.
    ATT APN settings-img_20151215_050120.png

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:02 AM