Anyone tried Naver Line app on Passport? It crashes on my Q10 and doesn't predict stickers as u type (unlike an android phone).

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:40 AM
    I haven't seen that anyone answered this yet. Is anyone getting LTE with an unlocked Passport? Looks like it comes with correct bands for various carriers.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3337
    Yes, LTE with Cricket

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:19 AM
    loud
    09-26-14 07:20 AM
    May have been asked already, but how do Android apps get displayed on the square screen?
    09-26-14 07:54 AM
    Did anyone happen to try out Pokerstars for me

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 08:00 AM
    Hey thurask or bla1ze, with regards to usb otg have either of you tried connecting a usb hardrive with out an external power source?

In other words is the phone able (or allowed) to power a hardrive and not just a flash drive?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 08:07 AM
    For those asking in NYC 4G LTE works fine. I did need to get a nano SIM card from tmobile store as my Z10 had micro sim which is too big.
    sirfly2fly likes this.
    09-26-14 08:09 AM
    will u be able to use chinese characters (or arabic, thai,...) on a passport with a qwerty keyboard? so the expanding of the keyboard on the screen will it handle different language charaters?
    09-26-14 08:14 AM
    What about a Second language on the device?
    Can we install another language like we did on our 9900? (aka via BB desktop/link/blend)

If so - can we blind type on the physical keyboard or are we talking virtual?

EDIT: if possible - a screenshot would be great!
    09-26-14 08:22 AM
    I'm really having a lot of trouble touch-typing on this keyboard. It's a beautiful phone, but it's honestly awkward. Hopefully I get the hang of it soon. But the size of the screen has my eyes darting every which way. It's exhausting to use compared to my Q10. I have a feeling I'll be getting the Classic in a few months.

I will say that people were pretty excited at the sight of it in ATT today.

Posted via CB10
    Woah it's at an AT&T store? Where? Really want to check this out!

Posted with my Q10
    09-26-14 08:22 AM
    May have been asked already, but how do Android apps get displayed on the square screen?
    Answered already, watch the video http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10889912

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    09-26-14 08:48 AM
    For those asking in NYC 4G LTE works fine. I did need to get a nano SIM card from tmobile store as my Z10 had micro sim which is too big.
    Or if your are skilled, you can always cut your card.

09-26-14 08:49 AM
    Anyone upgraded to a Passport from an OS7 device ?

If so:

How did you transfer your Data ( contacts in particular ) from your previous device ?

Did you transfer any settings across or set up email, Wifi, Bluetooth etc. from scratch ?

Any advice as to which method has been hassle free and most effective would be appreciated in advance of the arrival of my shiny new phone next week.

And one more thing that has just occurred to me, OS7 gave you no options on email set up and did it automatically. I gather that with BB10 there are a number of set up options available to the user, which is best for G Mail ? My accounts are set up as IMAP on Thunderbird.
    09-26-14 09:38 AM
    What about a Second language on the device?
    Can we install another language like we did on our 9900? (aka via BB desktop/link/blend)

If so - can we blind type on the physical keyboard or are we talking virtual?

EDIT: if possible - a screenshot would be great!
    Tried out Greek. No changes to virtual keyboard, but to blind type all you need is to remember how the keyboard layout works.

Languages are part of the OS and can't be installed separately. But they can be disabled or enabled at will.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 09:46 AM
    Any bbm screenshots from the passport, please?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:20 AM
    Do the android apps get push notifications?
    Can someone answer this question? Hearing from my android buddies a big reason for them to not come back to BlackBerry is because of the notifications and the auto update of the android apps

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:30 AM
    Keyboard trackpad is uneven; for example Browser has it, but CB10 doesn't. It's great when it works, though.

Posted via CB10
    Kevin said the keyboard track pad worked in cb10 on the podcast. It appears he had not used it
    09-26-14 11:46 AM
    Kevin said the keyboard track pad worked in cb10 on the podcast. It appears he had not used it
    I did manage to get it to work once. Not sure what voodoo was going on there.
    09-26-14 11:49 AM
    I did manage to get it to work once. Not sure what voodoo was going on there.
    I would bank on Voodoo!

09-26-14 12:20 PM
    I'm a guy who likes new tech, but this phone is actually really exciting for me. I love my Z30, but I'd be very easily willing to buy a passport for little to no reason other than the fact that it ROCKS.

One question for owners (If they feel so obliged):

I'm curious about the extent this "Zoom out" feature works with Android apps. Any say... Top 10 apps that you found didn't work? Specifically I mostly use Waze, Plex, Netflix, among a few others. Those are the ones I'm most concerned about though.

Also any Canadians happen to use the CIBC Mobile Banking app? (Android version).

Thanks and congratz on the new phone!
    09-26-14 12:53 PM
    I'm a guy who likes new tech, but this phone is actually really exciting for me. I love my Z30, but I'd be very easily willing to buy a passport for little to no reason other than the fact that it ROCKS.

One question for owners (If they feel so obliged):

I'm curious about the extent this "Zoom out" feature works with Android apps. Any say... Top 10 apps that you found didn't work? Specifically I mostly use Waze, Plex, Netflix, among a few others. Those are the ones I'm most concerned about though.

Also any Canadians happen to use the CIBC Mobile Banking app? (Android version).

Thanks and congratz on the new phone!
    Go back about a couple of pages I have posted a video

09-26-14 12:55 PM
    Does Instagram work on the official BB10.3?
    09-26-14 12:56 PM
    How do I attach a picture to CB using the passport. I use the paperclip, I get brought to the pictures gallery and when I select the picture I want, it all goes away and then nothing attaches.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:05 PM
    If I hotspot my nexus 7 to the PP, can I still use Blend?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:17 PM
    Does Instagram work on the official BB10.3?
    You are being sarcastic right? Yes just in case you're not.

09-26-14 01:27 PM
616 ... 678910 ...