I can browse with one hand. The browser is easier then say the CB10 app to scroll because you cant use the keyboard to scroll in the app.You can on the browser.
    R u saying that the keyboard won't scroll on all apps automatically, then pls fid u try android apps with the scrolling?

Posted via CB10
    hassanalusi likes this.
    09-25-14 03:23 PM
    Questions that got lost,

How many emails can be shown or be made to fit on the screen at one time?

I get 8 with a font size of 7

Can one solely use the keyboard 'trackpad' to navigate? or are you forced to use the touch screen to select or navigate the phone?

NO, the home screen requires touch screen AFAIK
    Can you quickly Shift and scroll to select 50 emails at once for deletion? Or alternatively, how do you delete 50 emails quickly?

I use triage in the hub to delete. it is so painless, The delete button is constantly beside the message. BUT you can mass delete by "selecting more" hilighting 50 emails than hitting delete. Tthe delete triage option would be much quicker IMO .
    flyingsolid and VeryBumpy like this.
    09-25-14 03:25 PM
    R u saying that the keyboard won't scroll on all apps automatically, then pls fid u try android apps with the scrolling?

Posted via CB10
    Swarm works fine... Ticketmaster works fine, Live Nation works also...Dunno CB10 is th eonly one that doesnt so far *shrug*
    09-25-14 03:31 PM
    Questions that got lost,

How many emails can be shown or be made to fit on the screen at one time?

I get 8 with a font size of 7

Can one solely use the keyboard 'trackpad' to navigate? or are you forced to use the touch screen to select or navigate the phone?

NO, the home screen requires touch screen AFAIK
    Can you quickly Shift and scroll to select 50 emails at once for deletion? Or alternatively, how do you delete 50 emails quickly?

I use triage in the hub to delete. it is so painless, The delete button is constantly beside the message. BUT you can mass delete by "selecting more" hilighting 50 emails than hitting delete. Tthe delete triage option would be much quicker IMO .
    I believe my question about one handed use got lost too. Please assist
    moody likes this.
    09-25-14 03:34 PM
    I had the same question. I'm pretty proficient using either hand depending on what I'm doing at the time. Some times my right hand is best, and other times left is better. I just need to know if I need both.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1154
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-25-14 03:40 PM
    Typing experience :
    1. Is the device balanced when you type
    2. Doe it feel the space bar is in the right place.
    3. How does the keyboard width feel

4. Touch capacitive keyboard sensitivity
    a) can you flick suggested words successfully in the first attempt.
    b) how precise is it as trackpad when working with text

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:41 PM
    I had the same question. I'm pretty proficient using either hand depending on what I'm doing at the time. Some times my right hand is best, and other times left is better. I just need to know if I need both.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1154
    If you switch hands mid-use and increase speed does it work better?
    momofteme likes this.
    09-25-14 03:42 PM
    If you switch hands mid-use and increase speed does it work better?

Usually for me it does *shrug*
    SteelGreek and momofteme like this.
    09-25-14 03:54 PM
    Closed for cleaning
    09-25-14 03:59 PM
    Ok, threads re opened,

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC, this is a GENUINE THREAD, not a place for the usual suspects to play,

You can play Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

and Forum Games - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Just stop guys, you know who I'm talking about.
    09-25-14 04:14 PM
    Couple of questions,

1. How does Blend behave if you have a VPN connection to the network the PC is on via cellular data but only Wi-Fi option on.
    2. From post #77, what is the used RAM when restarting the Passport?
    Last edited by mrskycar; 09-26-14 at 03:47 AM.
    merli001 likes this.
    09-25-14 04:26 PM
    When using blend, does it all connect to the cloud, in that it even if your Passport is off, can you continue to send and receive BBM messages and calender notifications, or is it required to have the phone and blend on?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:27 PM
    1.With Blend and BBM, are you able to respond/view BBM groups with blend? I remember using the playbook bridge and it was a big disappointment with groups missing. Same question for BBM group photos, are you able to view and comment to bbm group photos?

2. I remember reading somewhere you can have two apps opened and viewed simultaneously side by side. Can you comment if this is still true?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:33 PM
    Ask away guys! New Passport owner here

Posted via CB10
    BMCruiser likes this.
    09-25-14 04:39 PM
    Ask away guys! New Passport owner here

Posted via CB10
    I've asked before, but I'll ask again for today's new owners because is a very important factor for me.

How's the keyboard compared to the Q10, I've heard keys are harder to press... Can someone confirm?
    09-25-14 04:43 PM
    I've asked before, but I'll ask again for today's new owners because is a very important factor for me.

How's the keyboard compared to the Q10, I've heard keys are harder to press... Can someone confirm?
    I don't think it is harder to press. Where the learning curve come in is I haven't put any effort into pressing a key in almost two years on a z10 and a Z30, I figured it wouldn't be much of an adjustment pressing keys again, it's just all of a sudden you need a number or punctuation and you instantly want to press hard and you have to train your brain to tap the pop up virtual row. But after it's getting better 28 hours.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    Joao Oliveira and flyingsolid like this.
    09-25-14 04:47 PM
    When using blend, does it all connect to the cloud, in that it even if your Passport is off, can you continue to send and receive BBM messages and calender notifications, or is it required to have the phone and blend on?

Posted via CB10
    Handset has to be powered on to use blend. The handset is doing all the work it is just being mirrored on to the device you are using.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-25-14 04:52 PM
    I don't think it is harder to press. Where the learning curve come in is I haven't put any effort into pressing a key in almost two years on a z10 and a Z30, I figured it wouldn't be much of an adjustment pressing keys again, it's just all of a sudden you need a number or punctuation and you instantly want to press hard and you have to train your brain to tap the pop up virtual row. But after it's getting better 28 hours.

Thanks for the reply... Still, I would like a comparison with Q10 owners. Everytime I use a Blackberry that isn't a Q10 or a 9900, I can't type as quick because I have to press harder, wich reduces efficiency... Q10 and 9900 are the softer keyboards ever and a joy to type

But thanks for the input
    09-25-14 04:53 PM
    1.With Blend and BBM, are you able to respond/view BBM groups with blend? I remember using the playbook bridge and it was a big disappointment with groups missing. Same question for BBM group photos, are you able to view and comment to bbm group photos?

2. I remember reading somewhere you can have two apps opened and viewed simultaneously side by side. Can you comment if this is still true?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    1. Yes, bbm groups and pictures work great on blend.

2. No, standard BlackBerry 10 format for running apps. Only the active frame layout is different.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-25-14 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the reply... Still, I would like a comparison with Q10 owners. Everytime I use a Blackberry that isn't a Q10 or a 9900, I can't type as quick because I have to press harder, wich reduces efficiency... Q10 and 9900 are the softer keyboards ever and a joy to type

But thanks for the input
    Compared to the 9900 it's a similar amount of pressure required IMO

flyingsolid likes this.
    09-25-14 05:05 PM
    Good question. I haven't seen anything about this in reviews.
    Pretty good, if you bump the brightness up a bit. Minimum brightness is equal to the Z30 at its best.

Posted via CB10
    flyingsolid likes this.
    09-25-14 05:39 PM
    I would also like to know the answer to this question too, DOES Pokerstars work on the 10.3 OS. I used my BB a lot for business but I also like to relax with a bit of POKERSTARS at night. So this would be an important question for me too
    Last edited by ontherock3; 09-25-14 at 05:49 PM. Reason: ADDING INFO
    09-25-14 05:45 PM
    Wireless charging????

Can anyone confirm or deny this.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:25 PM
    Wireless charging????

Can anyone confirm or deny this.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Nope! Not available, already answered by Bla1ze earlier

austriker likes this.
    09-25-14 06:27 PM
    bbm screen shot please
    09-25-14 06:38 PM
616 ... 34567 ...