The mean IS the median

Gymnast- Doesn't Blend, but they can Bend,
    09-25-14 02:14 PM
    after restart, what is your free RAM?
    flyingsolid likes this.
    09-25-14 02:26 PM
    Hows the camera performance in low light?? Haven't read much about it.. should be good since it has an OIS.. can someone post some picss??
    09-25-14 02:26 PM
    How do you unlock the device? Do you type in a code or can you swipe a pattern on the keyboard? Can you open and edit office word and excel docs?
    09-25-14 02:34 PM
    This question i ask is relvance to if i will buy it or not, i need know and make sure Pokerstars.com Andriod app runds fine on the 1440x1440 screen if anyone can download and install it id appreciate it, even better if you have an account and can load up some tables to make sure it runs fine and some screen shots would be good
    I thought you can't play for money on the android app?
    09-25-14 02:35 PM
    Hi, a New Yorker here. This is a question for all Passporters, owners and would be. There seems to have been a lot of Passports bought in large quantities and now up for sale at crazy prices on eBay and craigslist. Even if sealed, would buying one of these units still be warranty eligible?
    09-25-14 02:35 PM
    Hi, a New Yorker here. This is a question for all Passporters, owners and would be. There seems to have been a lot of Passports bought in large quantities and now up for sale at crazy prices on eBay and craigslist. Even if sealed, would buying one of these units still be warranty eligible?
    Those are just wanting to make money from sales

BlackBerry Passport: It doesn't BEND but you can BLEND
    moody likes this.
    09-25-14 02:37 PM
    A pic of the bundled headset? How is it?
    Is the speaker on passport better than the one on Z30?

Posted via my sexy Q10
    Haven't used it yet, but:
    The "Ask a Passport owner a question." Thread-img_20140925_153804.jpg

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    09-25-14 02:39 PM
    Forgive me if this question's been already asked but I didn't want to read through all the off topic posts to find it.

Is it big enough to have to hold it with both hands? Or do you only need one hand? Which hand...left or right?

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1154
    moody and Pdinos3 like this.
    09-25-14 02:43 PM
    Those are just wanting to make money from sales

But if the device isn't tampered with you'll have the BlackBerry warrantee still

Sent from my Verizon Z30 using Tapatalk

My boring channel but with Frenchie puppy pics
    moody likes this.
    09-25-14 02:44 PM
    How is the audio quality through headphones or an AUX port? I end up listening to a lot of music through headphones and Android phones just simply have terrible audio quality, both in clarity and volume, so this is pretty important to me. Thank you to whoever can answer.

It is very decent.
    09-25-14 02:46 PM
    How long is the boot sequence. I have a z10 and it takes a little e while for it to boot up. Since the passport is quad core the boot sequence should be shorter right?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:48 PM
    How long is the boot sequence. I have a z10 and it takes a little e while for it to boot up. Since the passport is quad core the boot sequence should be shorter right?

Posted via CB10

WAY faster than the Z10

email's a trend, but i cant send
    webbywebb, flyingsolid and vptsff like this.
    09-25-14 02:51 PM
    I have a quick question.

Where is the speaker located? Most devices now a days it's either on the back side or the bottom.

In all the pictures, I haven't been able to notice.

Regarding that, how does it sound? Clear and loud? Is listening to some tunes on the Passport a good experience?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:56 PM
    Dunno...but why would you buy one of those? If you are in the market for a Passport, buy it from Blackberry
    09-25-14 02:56 PM
    I have a quick question.

Where is the speaker located? Most devices now a days it's either on the back side or the bottom.

Regarding that, how does it sound? Clear and loud? Is listening to some tunes on the Passport a good experience?

Posted via CB10
    clear & loud (louder than any phone speaker i have heard)

the speakers (2 of them) ARE ON THE BOTTOM. - We now have left/right chanenel to test with the virtual assistant
    vptsff and vpblaze like this.
    09-25-14 02:58 PM
    I have a quick question.

Posted via CB10
    One on the front top, two on the bottom flanking the USB port. Sounds at least as good as my old Z30, haven't done any thorough testing.

Posted via CB10
    moody, EsJayDee and vpblaze like this.
    09-25-14 02:58 PM
    ya, and the one on the top...... what ^^^^^^^^^^^^ he said
    09-25-14 03:01 PM
    Right on. Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:05 PM
    Right on. Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    You are welcome

09-25-14 03:09 PM
    Guys most new services require long passwords consisting of numbers letters capital and small and symbols.

Using the passport keyboard, are such combinations difficult to input?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:12 PM
    Another question guys, I know this is a 2 handed device, but chilling in bed, browsing through CB or the browser, simple blog apps. would that be possible with one hand, or simply impossible or not comfortable enough.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:15 PM
    I heard AT&T might actually carry this device. I hope they do and in white and in the store where I can play w/ it.

Hard to sell something if it can't be played w/ first.

Is it LCD or amoled screen? I read the thread, but I did so backwards so idk if this has been asked/answered.
    Aahleksh likes this.
    09-25-14 03:15 PM
    Questions that got lost,

How many emails can be shown or be made to fit on the screen at one time?

Can one solely use the keyboard 'trackpad' to navigate? or are you forced to use the touch screen to select or navigate the phone?

Can you quickly Shift and scroll to select 50 emails at once for deletion? Or alternatively, how do you delete 50 emails quickly?
    09-25-14 03:17 PM
    Another question guys, I know this is a 2 handed device, but chilling in bed, browsing through CB or the browser, simple blog apps. would that be possible with one hand, or simply impossible or not comfortable enough.

Posted via CB10

I can browse with one hand. The browser is easier then say the CB10 app to scroll because you cant use the keyboard to scroll in the app.You can on the browser.
    CrackberryQ and playz10 like this.
    09-25-14 03:19 PM
616 ... 23456 ...