Just works. No need for Google Play Services. No need for a PRIV :-)

Posted via CB10
    Sparksx and djanti11 like this.
    11-10-15 04:57 PM
    That's cool. Enjoy it
    11-10-15 06:55 PM
    Awesome!

How did you get it to install? I can't find it in SNAP and sideloading the APK didn't work.

Help!
    11-18-15 04:32 PM
    Does it require you to setup an Itunes acct? I have no interest in that.
    11-18-15 04:34 PM
    Through Google Play store. And yes it requires iTunes acount.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 04:36 PM
    Thanks. I didn't know that you could directly download from the Google Play store to the Passport. Do I do it through my desktop first, or can it be done directly.

I can't wait to finally have it on my Passport!
    11-18-15 04:40 PM
    Just found the instructions for getting the real Google Play store on my Passport. Thank you again for your help!
    11-18-15 04:42 PM
    Search Crackberry on how to setup Google Play store on your BlackBerry with BBOS 10. Search for cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    Jim Lowe likes this.
    11-18-15 04:43 PM
    People on here said that new apps like this one won't support older Android versions so it's weird that this app works on our PP.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 01:35 AM
    People on here said that new apps like this one won't support older Android versions so it's weird that this app works on our PP.

Posted via CB10
    It depends on the app creator whether they need to use the additional features of newer Android or instead maintain compatibility with older versions for a wider base of users. I can't think of a music app that requires Android 4.4 or newer for example but the creators of Periscope think they need 4.4 or better to have the best video sharing app experience.
    11-19-15 02:06 AM
    How is the battery life of the phone when you use Apple Music android version on passport and Z30?
    03-30-16 11:48 AM
    Thanks. I didn't know that you could directly download from the Google Play store to the Passport. Do I do it through my desktop first, or can it be done directly.

I can't wait to finally have it on my Passport!
    Hey how did you get the play store on bb 10 please provide link or instruction on how to do it. I'm also just curious how you got google play services to work on bb 10.

Please let me know.
    07-18-16 09:45 AM
    Please also give me a link on how to get the real playstore on bb10. Thanks
    07-18-16 09:47 AM
    Please also give me a link on how to get the real playstore on bb10. Thanks
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Play+Store+for+BlackBerry
    ahhhlain likes this.
    07-18-16 09:59 AM
    Apple Music, newest version I have on a Passport. It's quite glitchy but more importantly: slow.

I use it only because Spotify's selection is limited.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 09:24 PM
    The problem with Apple Music app on Passport is it will not access and play tracks from your iTunes Match account.

Apple Music, newest version I have on a Passport. It's quite glitchy but more importantly: slow.

I use it only because Spotify's selection is limited.

Posted via CB10
    Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 11:20 PM
    I'm having an issue signing into a apple music account I have already. On my MacBook i get the 5 digits I would normally type into the device but my BB passport tells me to retry... is anyone having this issue?
    11-18-16 06:20 PM
    I am having the same problem both on my Z30 and my Priv.
    11-27-16 12:00 PM
    Just a follow up to the apple music problem I was having. I disabled the two step verification and then it worked on both the Z30 and the Priv.
    11-27-16 11:39 PM
    I wish Amazon prime Music worked flawlessly or at least trouble free on Passport. One of the reasons I got a Priv.
    Same issue with most streaming services. I don't know if it's a RAM issue or just the way android apps cannot utilize the processor or what but it just wasn't enjoyable.
    I wish they had android on Passport.
    11-29-16 12:00 AM
    I wish Amazon prime Music worked flawlessly or at least trouble free on Passport. One of the reasons I got a Priv.
    Same issue with most streaming services. I don't know if it's a RAM issue or just the way android apps cannot utilize the processor or what but it just wasn't enjoyable.
    I wish they had android on Passport.
    Funny, I use Amazon Music (Android app) on my Classic it it works fine. Loaded through snap. Granted it's a bit slow and laggy same as most other Android apps - but it at least streams music flawlessly.

 C L A S S I C
    11-29-16 12:04 AM
    Funny, I use Amazon Music (Android app) on my Classic it it works fine. Loaded through snap. Granted it's a bit slow and laggy same as most other Android apps - but it at least streams music flawlessly.

 C L A S S I C
    My problem was there was an issue and it would hang. It wouldn't happen all the time but when it did it would just take a long time to load the song or play the next or add songs to queue. Anyway I am trying to adjust to Priv now. And I wish we could set amazon music app as default music app. The only problem I have is that Bluetooth doesn't connect and start playing immediately like bb10 devices did.
    12-01-16 09:56 PM