Have a new unlocked BB Silver Passport and using it on Straight Talk. Everything is working wright except sending emails. I can receive emails, which means that everything is set up correct for the host but I can not send emails. Does any know the correct APN Settings?

Thanks
    12-07-16 04:17 PM
    Have a new unlocked BB Silver Passport and using it on Straight Talk. Everything is working wright except sending emails. I can receive emails, which means that everything is set up correct for the host but I can not send emails. Does any know the correct APN Settings?

Thanks
    I'm not sure APN has anything to do with emails.....if you can receive emails yet you can't send them....then that tells me something is wrong with your specific email server settings outgoing I meant

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 08:49 PM
    Did you get this fixed? I just purchased a passport and want to try out straight talk.
    12-09-16 09:37 PM
    I installed my SIM card and booted phone. I received some texts about the APN but have yet to do anything. Data is flowing so I am not going to change anything for now.
    12-12-16 11:08 AM
    It sounds to me more like there is an error in how you have set up your email account probably in the settings for the smtp server used to send email.

If you are receiving email your apn/pop/imap settings should be fine.

Who is your email provider?
    12-12-16 11:38 AM