hi guys, just want to know why is it everytime I download an apk from apk mirror using passport browser, the file downloaded always unable to install? turns out the file is not an apk file for some reason...

Posted via CB10
    12-19-19 06:34 PM
    hi guys, just want to know why is it everytime I download an apk from apk mirror using passport browser, the file downloaded always unable to install? turns out the file is not an apk file for some reason...

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried a different browser? Also, apkmirror.com hosts different versions of apps designed for different OS versions, screen resolutions and CPUs.

You need to use a version of the apk designed for android 4.3.
    12-19-19 06:51 PM
    Have you tried a different browser? Also, apkmirror.com hosts different versions of apps designed for different OS versions, screen resolutions and CPUs.

You need to use a version of the apk designed for android 4.3.
    I dont have other browser installed in my passport. any recommendations? thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-19-19 07:01 PM
    I dont have other browser installed in my passport. any recommendations? thanks

Posted via CB10
    I recommend Firefox with the following privacy extensions installed: Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin, and Cookieautodelete.

You can also try Tor. www.torproject.org
    However it's compatibility with BB10 comes and goes with each update.
    12-19-19 07:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Give the downloaded file an apk extension.
    12-19-19 07:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    All over, few more days, keep the passport for only calls ,rest asking too much is waste of time! Don't expect anything from the passport! Use it or leave it! Passport cannot provide you anything except for calls and email!! Live with it! Or get a key2.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-19 08:21 AM