Anyone out there Working Wide on your Passports? If so send examples of how you have used your Passport to do so. I'm making the pitch to my organization this week to make the move from Apple/Android (BYOD has been a nightmare ) and going All In with Blackberry. Would be nice to have some case studies. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 07:41 AM
    I use my Passport for just about everything at work. I work in support (MDM admin, UC support), and have to deal with users across the hospital I'm at every day. When I go see a doctor to help out, I can quickly access my desktop via the RDP app on my work side to access content on my desktop. If they happen to be offsite, I can do this without use of VPN.

Using the ISEC7 App, I am able to manage multiple exchange accounts from my own device, allowing me to work freely anywhere in the hospital, without the need to run back to a computer or log in through a browser.

I often use my phone for presentations as well, which I do wirelessly using Miracast and BlackBerry Express. I also often use my Passport as a mouse/keyboard when particularly Mac users are having issues with their Keyboard/trackpad.

I've used my phone in meeting rooms as the main speakerphone when equipment failed. The sound quality and mic quality are both superb.

Many reasons I love my Passport for work... It's the best phone I've every had.
    03-10-15 07:52 AM
    Anyone out there Working Wide on your Passports? If so send examples of how you have used your Passport to do so. I'm making the pitch to my organization this week to make the move from Apple/Android (BYOD has been a nightmare ) and going All In with Blackberry. Would be nice to have some case studies. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    What field is your organization in? Might help to know so more people can post in uses relevant to your industry.
    03-10-15 07:54 AM
    I'm the CEO of a video editing company. My Passport is my laptop away from the office. Only thing I don't use it to do is review videos which I wouldn't use any phone to do.

Passeport
    03-10-15 07:59 AM
    I'm in advertising. I use my Passport for ad design. I also VPN in and Citrix in to book ads.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 08:07 AM
    What field is your organization in? Might help to know so more people can post in uses relevant to your industry.
    I work for a Non-Profit Financial Education and Counseling company. We process a lot of financial documents including account verification and creation. We rely heavily on Salesforce and OneDrive and GoogleDrive for cloud storage currently. We also perform offsite financial seminars.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 08:11 AM
    Oh and I should mention that all of our workers are remote across 3 different states.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 08:14 AM
    Oh and I should mention that all of our workers are remote across 3 different states.

Posted via CB10
    Is there a VPN log in for your company? Do you primarily work in spreadsheets?
    03-10-15 08:20 AM
    Is there a VPN log in for your company? Do you primarily work in spreadsheets?
    We do not VPN in currently. All of our access is cloud based, including our CRM. We work off of spreadsheets daily, which is a bit of a concern with DocsToGo. We push numerous documents several times a day.
    03-10-15 09:03 AM
    We do not VPN in currently. All of our access is cloud based, including our CRM. We work off of spreadsheets daily, which is a bit of a concern with DocsToGo. We push numerous documents several times a day.
    If you have Office 365, you can install the Android version of Office.

It's better than Docs2Go

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:07 AM