Just posted over there on the Blackberry Passport forum " ShopBlackBerry online shop - very disappointed" hope it helps get this escalated!
    Something needs to be done to wake up Digital River.
    I also posted in that thread in that forum. And I just now sent out a tweet to @BlackBerryHelp asking when the Passport will be back in stock. We'll see what happens with that!
    jafobabe and RafiqK like this.
    10-10-14 07:48 AM
    I also posted in that thread in that forum. And I just now sent out a tweet to @BlackBerryHelp asking when the Passport will be back in stock. We'll see what happens with that!
    Hope to hear something positive.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-10-14 08:38 AM
    *waving Hi* saw you over there too... I hope it will help and the more who post over there the better!
    10-10-14 08:41 AM
    I posted this morning. Hope it can shed some light on this situation.
    10-10-14 08:49 AM
    any one knows how much time does it take to issue a refund? I'm more toward cancelling my order and just order the Note 4!!
    10-10-14 09:13 AM
    any one knows how much time does it take to issue a refund? I'm more toward cancelling my order and just order the Note 4!!
    I requested a cancellation two days ago and called for an update this morning. There was no useful update. My order is not cancelled and the charge is still on my credit card.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:31 AM
    I just want to know something from BlackBerry about when more stock will be available..so re-assurance to cx's. I hope we get that soon.

blkitr likes this.
    10-10-14 09:31 AM
    Waiting state must be internal. May be something made up. Website still showed boxed shipment.

Anyone else in same situation where it has been a while and your device hasn't shipped, recommend posting over on the BlackBerry support forum. TyW was the one there who got this escalated to the shop BlackBerry director.
    Just search on Google: "Digital River boxed shipment" and you will find many horror stories of undelivered goods for many other brands (including Lenovo). They really are probably the worst e-commerce retailer out there. Hope some executive at BlackBerry got a nice fat kick back for their selection, because it really makes no sense otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:38 AM
    Which is the VIP version of the Passport??????

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:40 AM
    If you are switching phones and brands because an order delay, then I guess you really didn't do your research on the phone in the first place .

I for one am frustrated that the phone is delayed, but worst case scenario is I get this cancelled and buy it from my local Bell store.

But if I wanted a note 4 or apple 6 I sure as hell wouldn't have even ordered the passport in the first place

The reason I did order was because :
    1. I want the passport
    2. And since I wanted to save even more money, I tried taking advantage of a 25% coupon code and on a Vip model.

So, the fact that I am taking advantage of something means I have to wait a little, so be it.
    Or I simply go back to plan A and but from Bell full price

Posted via CB10
    DiegoV_G, gelatinous and blkitr like this.
    10-10-14 10:12 AM
    If you are switching phones and brands because an order delay, then I guess you really didn't do your research on the phone in the first place .

I for one am frustrated that the phone is delayed, but worst case scenario is I get this cancelled and buy it from my local Bell store.

But if I wanted a note 4 or apple 6 I sure as hell wouldn't have even ordered the passport in the first place

The reason I did order was because :
    1. I want the passport
    2. And since I wanted to save even more money, I tried taking advantage of a 25% coupon code and on a Vip model.

So, the fact that I am taking advantage of something means I have to wait a little, so be it.
    Or I simply go back to plan A and but from Bell full price

Posted via CB10
    I ordered the Passport because I want it too. and as I mentioned in an earlier post I ordered it at the original price too. $800.

but the case is a big company as Blackberry they don't seem to respect loyal customers. and they just dumb our calls to a call centre south east of this planet where unqualified people who knows nothing answers your call!
    10-10-14 11:35 AM
    I ordered the Passport because I want it too. and as I mentioned in an earlier post I ordered it at the original price too. $800.

but the case is a big company as Blackberry they don't seem to respect loyal customers. and they just dumb our calls to a call centre south east of this planet where unqualified people who knows nothing answers your call!
    That's not BlackBerry, but Digital River. However BlackBerry did somehow select DIGITAL River to run their online store so... some blame does fall on them.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 11:55 AM
    That's not BlackBerry, but Digital River. However BlackBerry did somehow select DIGITAL River to run their online store so... some blame does fall on them.

Posted via CB10
    Some blame? well, sorry I can't agree.

why then we can't reach Blackberry directly?! I am a business owner and I would not have a third party dealing with my customers especially in its homeland. (globally might be not possible, so not blamed to have Digital River or whatever).
    10-10-14 12:19 PM
    Some blame? well, sorry I can't agree.

why then we can't reach Blackberry directly?! I am a business owner and I would not have a third party dealing with my customers especially in its homeland. (globally might be not possible, so not blamed to have Digital River or whatever).
    They just don't have the human resources to handle every customer contact. To be fair, they aren't the only company that does this. However the issue is not the fact that they do it, but how poor the experience results.

What I'm really shocked at is just how BAD the initial purchase experience is! I mean, most companies have mediocre help and support, but most companies devote a substantial amount of effort to ensure the purchase transaction (i.e. The part where they take your money and make sure you don't cancel/return the product or otherwise change your mind) is as smooth and pleasant as possible.

Instead here we have Digital River giving people weeks to reconsider what could have been an impulse purchase. This should never happen, except for items that are clearly advertised as "pre-order".

Posted via CB10
    rcab likes this.
    10-10-14 12:37 PM
    I give up with this DR incompetency. I'll be happy to even get anything this month the way things are looking right now. Don't waste your time contacting them.
    10-10-14 01:03 PM
    I give up with this DR incompetency. I'll be happy to even get anything this month the way things are looking right now. Don't waste your time contacting them.

10-10-14 01:14 PM

If you are willing to pay $800 for the passport, there are many avenues to buy outright at that price outside of DR.
    blkitr likes this.
    10-10-14 01:45 PM
    If you are willing to pay $800 for the passport, there are many avenues to buy outright at that price outside of DR.
    I am not! I'm a low income person. But since I wanted that phone I was planning to spend the actual full price! and since it was selling that time for 25% off why should ANY one spend $800?
    10-10-14 02:29 PM
    I did on 3rd and received it in two days!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:43 PM
    So I just saw the reply on the BlackBerry support forums..i will just show the picture here for your viewing:

Anyone who purchased Passport Friday (10/03) or later got shipping confirmation yet?-img_20141010_165455_edit.png
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...p/2994624#M663
    So it looks like we will all get an email later on today from BlackBerry and orders should be fulfilled by the end of this month.

10-10-14 03:58 PM
    End of the month???

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:00 PM
    Very unfortunate! I guess it's another one of those times where the early bird gets the worm.

I feel like a goon who has two Passports now!

Passport, it's the optimal viewing experience.
    10-10-14 04:10 PM
    I just got an email from blackberry stating this.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:16 PM
    Anyone who purchased Passport Friday (10/03) or later got shipping confirmation yet?-img_20141010_171720.png

Aw well

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:17 PM
    I just did too!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:18 PM
188 ... 5678