Ok guys, here is my story, I hesitated to write because I was still expecting delivery for all, but it is taking long for most. but I'm still optimistic.
    I ordered the BB Passport two days before the coupon came out for the price of $800 and was sent an e-mail for a back order device. I waited, then I found about the reduced price (non-vip) I ordered it. then I knew about the (VIP) edition....AND I ordered it. then I called DR to ask for a cancellation since none of the devices is supposed to be delivered. they told me we can't cancel orders, all what you can do is reject delivery from coriuer (no wonder BB is losing money having extra cost for shipping and returns while they can activate cancellation before shipping) any ways, I submitted two requests to cancel all but keep the VIP edition. I received the $800 with in three days (no wonder! paid full price) but I rejected delivery. for this i'm waiting for a refund since my CC was fully charged. the non-vip version was successfully cancelled and the hold on CC was released. the VIP edition is still there fully charged on credit card since 4th October. everyday I'm bugging Digital River "Philippines" call centre and they definitely have no idea what's going on and maybe don't know what is blackberry is . all what I get is your order is complete wait for delivery.
    geonix likes this.
    10-09-14 12:16 PM
    BBC can stand for so many thing...

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    *BBB - Better Business Bureau
    I was angry typing. More haste makes for less accuracy.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 12:16 PM
    WHY IS NOBODY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?? Blackberry, how about an email to customers reassuring us that the next shipment will be coming in on ____, and all "backordered" Passports will be shipped out by ___ ??? WOULD THAT REALLY BE THAT HARD??? Maybe even throw in a quick apology? Would that really kill ya?? DISASTER.
    10-09-14 12:22 PM
    I'll say though that even though I sympathize with Blackberry's supply chain caution, I'm getting cranky about Digital River's lack of communications.

It's cool, I'm keeping my iPhone 6 for my personal device and am using a Z30 for the office device, but I _would_ like to have that Passport (retiring the Z30) to work with and show off.
    10-09-14 12:33 PM
    WHY IS NOBODY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?? Blackberry, how about an email to customers reassuring us that the next shipment will be coming in on ____, and all "backordered" Passports will be shipped out by ___ ??? WOULD THAT REALLY BE THAT HARD??? Maybe even throw in a quick apology? Would that really kill ya?? DISASTER.
    I know right! Exactly what I want..that's definitely not hard to ask for.

Anyways I have a feeling most of us will get our Passports in November.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-09-14 12:37 PM
    I know right! Exactly what I want..that's definitely not hard to ask for.

Anyways I have a feeling most of us will get our Passports in November.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    There is NO WAY Im waiting until November if Blackberry doesn't have the decency to make this situation right. Both amazon and DR had the product listed as IN STOCK when I made the purchases, and now Im getting duped. I already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on DR, so we'll see. In any event, this is sad. Ive defended BB for years when the idiots in LA see my Q10 and say ignorant stuff like, "whoa BB is still in business?" or "wait, you can touch the screen on your blackberry? since when?" but that time has come to an end. If Blackberry is so willing to dupe, mislead and leave its customers like me hanging like this with no apology or reassurance, how can I support the company? How can any of us?
    10-09-14 12:46 PM
    You should hire a good lawyer to take up your cause and spare us from all your anger/agony.
    TODZ10 likes this.
    10-09-14 01:03 PM
    Mine is still "Boxed Shipment" which I ordered Friday 3rd (pst) just after lunch. Honestly, regardless of my impatient excitement (its like Christmas! lol) of wanting it *now*, I don't mind waiting for such a sought after premium device.

Although, it'd be good to have it before the end of next week, since I'd like to wipe my Q10 and get a new sim for it, so hubby can take it back to work with him...

Admittedly, it would be nice if DR would send out emails to let people know what's up with their orders (and help everybody calm the heck down), but there's not much to be done about it, except be patient, so I'm not stressing.

Life is short, so I refuse to get upset and riled up over a gadget. Now, if somebody told me I couldn't have my morning coffee for 6 weeks, that be a different story altogether and I'd be pretty darn upset. lol

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:24 PM
    Mine was delivered about 45 minutes ago. It's fabulous! I've already got the device switch app going to move all of my data from my iphone to the PP. Again, mine was ordered 10/3 (4:30ish) from shop Blackberry (US side) - non-VIP, without any promo code. Received an order confirmation email the night of 10/3 and a shipping email Sat., 10/4 with tracking details. Didn't buy upgraded shipping - it came FedEx/Smartpost. Hope y'all get yours soon--it's worth the wait and you'll absolutely love it!
    10-09-14 02:23 PM
    i'm seeing that everyone that ordered and got theirs has gotten an shipping email.

i ordered a vip which never stated out of stock and i never got a shipping email

ordered on Saturday and got fully charged on the 7th
    10-09-14 02:30 PM
    i'm seeing that everyone that ordered and got theirs has gotten an shipping email.

i ordered a vip which never stated out of stock and i never got a shipping email

ordered on Saturday and got fully charged on the 7th
    same case with me. charged on 7th, which is a sign for me that devices might be on the way!!
    10-09-14 02:56 PM
    Mine was delivered about 45 minutes ago. It's fabulous! I've already got the device switch app going to move all of my data from my iphone to the PP. Again, mine was ordered 10/3 (4:30ish) from shop Blackberry (US side) - non-VIP, without any promo code. Received an order confirmation email the night of 10/3 and a shipping email Sat., 10/4 with tracking details. Didn't buy upgraded shipping - it came FedEx/Smartpost. Hope y'all get yours soon--it's worth the wait and you'll absolutely love it!
    I received my NO PROMO device on October 6th but returned it back bcz an offer was out there to save some hundred dollars, why would I keep it if they are selling it for less. But makes sense for BB to ship fully priced devices first.

Congrats and enjoy your passport
    10-09-14 02:57 PM
    same case with me. charged on 7th, which is a sign for me that devices might be on the way!!
    Same with me

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 03:03 PM
    I still think everyone who has gotten one, has actually had a shipping confirmation

It's an automated process, so I think no confirmation if shipping, nothing being shipped yet.

It only makes sense, the labels are created and printed automatically, then they automatically send a ship confirmation.

At first I was hoping that it might magically appear at my door without a shop confirmation, but that seems just a big dream

I don't mind waiting for it, busy all weekend anyway, but it sure would be nice to have an update as to the status

I called today and they escalated my ticket, same as others, now 2-4 business days to hear back from them.

Good luck all

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 03:10 PM
    Would be nice to go into my super long weekend of free time for once with it. Alas.