Ordered on Friday from Canada with code for regular passport, should arrive today by looks of tracking code they provided

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 05:07 AM
    Did u use PayPal to pay?
    10-07-14 08:30 AM
    I used my credit card and still have no updated information. I just got off the phone with Digital River and they can't tell me anything. At first he went through the programmed response that they were expecting some stock in on the 6th, and then he realized that was yesterday so corrected himself to saying 'soon.'
    10-07-14 08:54 AM
    Ordered from Canada store for regular PP (non-VIP) on Friday. Got tracking info For delivery today. Happy camper.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:07 AM
    Did u use PayPal to pay?
    I used credit card

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:10 AM
    Ordered it on Friday around 3 got receipt an hour later and shipping a day later. Tracking number on Sunday and now it's on its way here should be in my hands by Sunday.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:11 AM
    Ordered yesterday evening (Monday). Got a backorder email a few hours later.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:22 AM
    Did u use PayPal to pay?
    PayPal.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:26 AM
    lucky you. When did u recieve your tracking number. did u pay with paypal
    10-07-14 09:40 AM
    My phone just arrived, in canada, ordered friday night with coupon for regular pp

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-07-14 09:42 AM
    Thought I'd add my two cents to this thread,

I'm in the same situation as OP. Ordered the PP on Friday around 4pm from the Canadian store. Received a confirmation email shortly after, followed by an email stating the product was on back order around 9pm that evening. Still no email regarding shipping.

I just got off the phone with Digital River, after speaking with a rep, I asked to speak to the supervisor. She informed me that a large shipment has gone out today. If I do not receive an email today that my product has been shipped, then my PP will most likely not be shipped until the beginning of next week. Her exact words were "We will need to allow for an extra week before the product is shipped" as they don't know when the warehouse will restock with the product.

Needless to say it's been quite frustrating.

On a more positive note, I'm very happy to hear that a few of you have already received your orders. Please enjoy your Passports for all of us still waiting!
    hnguyen likes this.
    10-07-14 10:18 AM
    I just received the 2nd (confirmation) email for my order of the VIP Passport placed yesterday 10/6/14 at 9AM. Now how long for the 3rd email stating that it shipped?
    10-07-14 10:26 AM
    Received my package about 30mins ago. Busy day today so I will have to spend time with it later tonight.

I did open the box to check that there is no damage from shipping and everything looks great. What a really nice phone and I am very happy!

FYI though the receipt says the actual price plus actual shipping charges total to $713 in my case. Though they actually charged me for $456 as expected.

Cheers
    blkitr likes this.
    10-07-14 11:37 AM
    vip verison?

when did you order?

did you get a shipping confirmation email?
    10-07-14 11:48 AM
    Still no shipping email.. However no pending transaction on cc anymore.. So don't know what to think.. Ordered on Friday @ 4 pm mst..
    10-07-14 11:53 AM
    Ordered from shop BlackBerry on the 24th. Got order submitted email. Got order confirmation email. No shipping notification yet. No Device received. Can't find out status from order status website. Email to customer service results in automated response directing me to order status website that doesn't provide status info.

SNAFU
    10-07-14 02:22 PM
    Ordered around 8pm on Friday and I haven't heard a thing since a confirmation e-mail on Saturday. I am not sure what kind of trick BlackBerry is playing, or there is so much demand for this product that they can't even get their head around it. I am hoping for the latter but this is getting nuts.

If they are doing well, seeing tremendous amount of demand for the product, announce something so I can recover from their falling share prices. MEH!
    Andy_bb_king and coyotejim like this.
    10-07-14 02:37 PM
    Non-VIP

Oct 3 at 5PM

Yes, I did and it was delivered as scheduled.

vip verison?

when did you order?

did you get a shipping confirmation email?
    10-07-14 02:41 PM
    Ordered around 8pm on Friday and I haven't heard a thing since a confirmation e-mail on Saturday. I am not sure what kind of trick BlackBerry is playing, or this is so much demand for this product they can't even get your head around it. I am hoping for the latter but this is getting nuts.

If they are doing well, seeing tremendous amount of demand for the product, announce something so I can recover from their falling share prices. MEH!
    There is a post in this thread of someone who ordered on launch day and hasn't received their shipping confirmation. We have to just be patient because Digital River can barely give any information.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 02:41 PM
    There is a post in this thread of someone who ordered on launch day and hasn't received their shipping confirmation. We have to just be patient because Digital River can barely give any information.

Posted via CB10
    Now that's pure insanity.
    10-07-14 02:48 PM
    Completely insane..
    I ordered my Passport on the 3rd before 5 pm est time. Paid with credit card. I got a confirmation email at 1:44 AM on the 6th. About an hour later I got a product on back-order email. Have tried to contact BB directly, they refer me to Digital River. I contact Digital River they say it should ship on the 6th, i say that was yesterday and they say they ahve no idea. I asked them to put me in contact with someone who would know, they refer me to BB customer service website...which in turn refers me to them. This is getting very frustrating. Anyone hear anything new?
    10-07-14 03:32 PM
    Completely insane..
    I ordered my Passport on the 3rd before 5 pm est time. Paid with credit card. I got a confirmation email at 1:44 AM on the 6th. About an hour later I got a product on back-order email. Have tried to contact BB directly, they refer me to Digital River. I contact Digital River they say it should ship on the 6th, i say that was yesterday and they say they ahve no idea. I asked them to put me in contact with someone who would know, they refer me to BB customer service website...which in turn refers me to them. This is getting very frustrating. Anyone hear anything new?
    Wish I had a dislike button for what everyone is goin through. I'm in the same boat.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 03:36 PM
    There's been so many threads over Digital River that it's amazing that people are still freaking out.

They typically don't charge your credit card until they're ready to ship out. Communication with them sucks big time. Don't waste your time. You'll eventually get the product. The only drawback is if a better price comes around and you're stuck waiting on Digital River, but at this point, there aren't many places to buy Passports anyway. They get stock about once a week. If you don't get one shipped right off the bat, you're looking at another week before a new batch comes in.
    hnguyen likes this.
    10-07-14 03:56 PM
    So frustrating. I don't even care if the promo code works or not at this point - I just want to know when I might see my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    Yep. All I really want is info from the source. Hearing that others ordered long after I did and already have their device shipping or delivered is spinning me up.

And can anyone tell me exactly what boxed shipment is supposed to mean? Seriously, that is not a rhetorical question. What does it mean?
    10-07-14 04:02 PM
    Yep. All I really want is info from the source. Hearing that others ordered long after I did and already have their device shipping or delivered is spinning me up.
    If they ordered with Next Day or 2-Day Shipping instead of Standard Shipping, they might have gotten priority over you. I'm not saying this is necessarily true, but I've seen other retailers do it.
    10-07-14 04:07 PM
188 12345 ...