I ordered the VIP edition (US site) with the coupon code on Sat at 1230am then another one (CDN site) at 2am with the code as well.

I just checked my credit card site and the CDN order has disappeared but the US order is still showing.

This is beyond frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:33 PM
    Ordered mine at Shop BlackBerry's US store just before 5 PST, no shipping confirmation yet. Still says it's back-ordered.
    I ordered mine not long before you did from the US store at around on Friday at 4:15pm PST and I received shipping confirmation and tracking info. I should be receiving it tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and everybody else that's still waiting. I hope they go through.
    10-06-14 09:41 PM
    I just ordered and got a order submitted email with a order number. But if I put that number in, says not found, dunno what that means.

Posted via CB10
    I think you have to wait for "order confirmation "email. It happened to me as well. I couldn't use check my order function till I received order confirmation email.
    Still waiting for shipping confirmation email though...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:45 PM
    I'm in the exact same boat as the OP.

Back order email Sunday.

Paid full price, emailed them for the discount code thing and they said it was for "accessories only".

I just want it shipped this week dang it!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:48 PM
    I ordered Friday at 645pm eastern time using the coupon code from the Canadian site (regular). Got the confirmation email at 10:45pm only to receive the backorder email an hour later. Still no shipping email received.

Ordered the VIP version at 11:30pm received the confirmation the next day but nothing since.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:49 PM
    Same boat as the OP as well

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:00 PM
    I ordered Friday at 645pm eastern time using the coupon code from the Canadian site (regular). Got the confirmation email at 10:45pm only to receive the backorder email an hour later. Still no shipping email received.

Ordered the VIP version at 11:30pm received the confirmation the next day but nothing since.

Posted via CB10
    What confirmation email? I placed order today but only got a order submitted email. Same thing?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-06-14 10:02 PM
    What confirmation email? I placed order today but only got a order submitted email. Same thing?

Nope its not the something. You got to wait for the confirmation email as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    I ordered the regular version also canada about 15 minutes earlier than you, have confirmation, no back order but no shipping yet

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:03 PM
    The confirmation email has the payment details and then tells you to wait for the shipping email with details. It said that would happen within 48 hours so maybe tomorrow as they could mean business hours.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:06 PM
    The confirmation email has the payment details and then tells you to wait for the shipping email with details. It said that would happen within 48 hourands so maybetomorrow as they could mean business hours.

Posted via CB10
    Gotcha. Well, got conf email and backorder email.

10-06-14 10:11 PM
    Gotcha. Well, got conf email and backorder email. Oh well. Wait game is on.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:18 PM
    Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat.

It's sort of getting frustrating. I ordered last week from amazon and haven't heard anything from them. Then shopbb shows that its in stock so I ordered from them and canceled the amazon order.

Now I get the backordered email from shopbb. With my luck I'm sure if I stuck with amazon I would have gotten it sooner.

At this rate my passport will be shipped at the same time the Classic is announced.

I wonder how many interested buyers of the passport who were planning to jump ship from other platforms are put off because of the limited availability.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-06-14 10:28 PM
    Ordered Friday with coupon, (US), got the tracking number Saturday, FedEx called today to make sure I was going to be home. I just checked the tracking number and it doesn't show that the package is in town yet.
    10-06-14 10:46 PM
    Ordered Friday night. Shipped Saturday. Arrives tomorrow, Tuesday.
    hnguyen likes this.
    10-06-14 10:53 PM
    Ordered Friday night. Shipped Saturday. Arrives tomorrow, Tuesday.
    Lucky punk! :P

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:02 PM
    Lucky punk! :P

Posted via CB10
    Ikr!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:02 PM
    I have so many people wanting to buy my Z30 on Craigslist but it's so hard for me to let go without having a clue how long it will take to get the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:16 PM
    I have so many people wanting to buy my Z30 on Craigslist but it's so hard for me to let go without having a clue how long it will take to get the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat. People waiting to buy my Passport, but I don't know when my VIP Passport will arrive. It's annoying.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:37 PM
    I'm in the same boat. People waiting to buy my Passport, but I don't know when my VIP Passport will arrive. It's annoying.

Posted via CB10
    Ouch

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:44 PM
    Ha. I ordered mine on launch date! Still says boxed shipment! I called BlackBerry this morning and they apologized saying when I ordered they ran out of stock and are trying to get me one.. still no shipping confirmation as of yet.. my buddy ordered 15 min before me and has had his for a week already.. crazy

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 12:01 AM
    Ordered Friday with coupon, (US), got the tracking number Saturday, FedEx called today to make sure I was going to be home. I just checked the tracking number and it doesn't show that the package is in town yet.
    FedEx calls you when they have a package for you? Cool!
    10-07-14 12:14 AM
    Ha. I ordered mine on launch date! Still says boxed shipment! I called BlackBerry this morning and they apologized saying when I ordered they ran out of stock and are trying to get me one.. still no shipping confirmation as of yet.. my buddy ordered 15 min before me and has had his for a week already.. crazy

Posted via CB10
    Aww... Brother, I am sorry. I'm going to stop complaining now.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 12:15 AM
    Canada or US?
    US.

Sorry I forgot that detail.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 12:22 AM
    To update this thread as well...

I can officially confirm that two VIP Passports are on the way for my wife and I. My credit card account has just had the payment debit posted, which I confirmed with my credit card provider. I also confirmed with Digital River that the order in their system has been marked as completed. I have been reassured by both parties that this means that the transaction has closed and that goods are on the way. Digital River created a ticket for me to get the tracking update, but I have a feeling I am going to have the devices before I get the tracking #s.

This is now the first known instance that I can say where the VIP Passport order has actually fully gone through. I just hope that they are actually the VIP devices

For everyone's info, the order was placed at approximately 22:00 PST on October 3rd via Shop BlackBerry Canada. I used the coupon and received 25% off of two BlackBerry Passport VIP devices.
    ummie4 likes this.
    10-07-14 12:38 AM
188 1234 ...