HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector FOR Blackberry Black Berry Passport | eBay

I am looking at the one above on ebay and I've seen numerous buyers have already purchased it. My question is, did anyone from here buy it? If so , how is it? I am very curious about this product as I don't like ugly cut outs I've seen for plastic ones.
    10-24-14 11:50 PM
    Wouldn't personally buy anything from a seller with less than 99% positive feedback

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    10-25-14 12:16 AM
    My concern is that tempered glass screen protectors tend to be quite thick and that would make the essential swipe up gesture a bit inconvenient for Passport.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    10-25-14 01:15 AM
    That ad claims 0.2mm thickness which seems insane for glass. That's why I am wondering if anyone has one yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 01:22 AM
    I got the martin fields protector from amazon. Don't think it's tempered glass but it's nice, thin, easy to apply, and hardly noticeable. Hasn't messed with any gestures either. Plus it comes with a protector for the camera lens, which in my opinion is just as useful as the screen protector, since I roll without a case.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 01:43 AM
    I don't own this particular the protector for the Passport, however I am using a 0,3mm tempered glass protector on my Q10. The concerns regarding swiping are unnecessary. Usually those tempered glass protectors come with "rounded edges", so your finger simply glides up the edge when swiping up instead of hitting a barrier. What concerns me though is the quality of the protector you linked. It is only 0.2mm vs. the more common 0.3mm and while it mentions all features, it doesn't mention anything about rounded edges. Also while the company claims their ultra thin product is superior quality compared to the slightly thicker ones, I have some serious doubts.

Personally I am waiting for more tempered glass protectors to arrive, I installed two produced by a company called Mocolo and I am highly satisfied. Hope they'll come with a Passport glass soon enough. However the Mocolo units usually come with some cutouts, so if you don't want any on your screen, you might just give this one a try.
    10-25-14 02:46 AM
    I don't have a passport nor have I bought anything from that seller BUT I have used zaggs glass protector and it's really amazing stuff. 100% clarity and glass surface. It's just thick enough to offer drop protection.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 04:19 AM