I am researching the best vpn provider, and am considering ExpressVPN. Has anyone used it? What is your experience?

My situation: I am the pastor of four rural parishes spread out geographically across two counties in the US. We have a central office where I have my desktop; the parishes share a bookeeper, whose computer is in the same office. I have Finance Councils in each town, and often am overnight in those towns, and sometimes it would be helpful to access the QuickBooks files (local install on the bookkeeper's machine) from the remote parish, or work with a full version of Excel on my machine. (NB: we are not interested right now in moving to the online version of the Quickbooks or Office 365). Also, sometimes I have to travel overseas and having access to work would be great.

I plan on using RDP over a secure vpn from my Passport (daily driver) or PlayBook (it still comes in handy). Also, I want to give my bookeeper remote access to her computer so she can work from her other desk (she volunteers). We won't be downloading major motion pictures, and multiple simultaneous logins are not necessary. We need to be secure but we're not in any way a big fish (though there are some in the river nearby).

Thanks for any suggestions or feedback.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 11:41 AM
    Doesn't look like express VPN supports BlackBerry. I would double check to make sure but I recommend Witopia. Great service and speed.

Posted via CB10
    currentuser likes this.
    04-23-15 01:50 PM
    I use PureVPN, is has a tutorial for BlackBerry on their website with a lot of servers and protocols! Would definitely recommend it, and it's up to 5 Internet using devices. I use the same account for both playbook's BlackBerry passport, PC and my Z30

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    miker476 and currentuser like this.
    04-23-15 03:13 PM
    Thank you, NtotheK and Eric_1991, for your input. I appreciate it. I have just purchased PureVPN for a year. The basic rate is only $49.95 for the year. I appreciate your kindness and helpfulness. Have a great day!
    Erik_1991 likes this.
    04-24-15 02:59 PM
    I use PureVPN, is has a tutorial for BlackBerry on their website with a lot of servers and protocols! Would definitely recommend it, and it's up to 5 Internet using devices. I use the same account for both playbook's BlackBerry passport, PC and my Z30

Pure vpn is great for working with bb and the tutorials are great too. To bad that their open vpn servers I used with linux are often useless. But for bb it's the best I think.
    For pc I prefer incloak .ru vpn because its fast cheap, had amazing stable connections and it works without give them anything of private data. Email is enough and you can pay anonymous.

モーニング娘。15 ... my BlackBerryZ : Storm9500, Torch9860, Bold9900, Z10, Passport
    04-24-15 03:04 PM
    I leave my cable service running when I travel to the EU & would like to watch their online live or on demand included (Xfinity Comcast). Will this VPN let me accomplish that? I pay for it, so there is no cheating going on here...

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 07:00 PM
    If you use a VPN server within your country the app will think you're still in the country and it will play whatever you want

04-25-15 07:30 AM
    Thanks for the information on Purevpn, I just signed up for a year, sure hope it works in China as I'm traveling there in September and want to have wide open access to the internet.
    07-22-15 03:16 PM