Been wondering if anyone has used a power bank as a charger before? I've been thinking about this one or similar http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L7WGW7K/...UvbUpU11882667

I plan to keep it plugged into wall and use the bank as a wireless charger but when I need it, I can use it as an external charger too
    08-27-15 05:54 AM
    i use a wireless charger for my Z30 all the time. There are no issues
    08-27-15 08:03 AM
    I was more wondering if it would hurt the bank's battery if I left it plugged in full time/minus when it isn't.

I have no experience with these type of products, I've used normal wireless chargers but they don't have a battery, just straight pass through to phone. I saw the product description saying it is designed to be plugged in and used as a wireless charger but in reviews, someone said it had problems. Just trying to get more feedback if any of you have used it this way before.
    08-27-15 09:23 AM
    I was more wondering if it would hurt the bank's battery if I left it plugged in full time/minus when it isn't.

I have no experience with these type of products, I've used normal wireless chargers but they don't have a battery, just straight pass through to phone. I saw the product description saying it is designed to be plugged in and used as a wireless charger but in reviews, someone said it had problems. Just trying to get more feedback if any of you have used it this way before.
    Generally speaking, Lithium ion batteries don't like to be completely drained, or completely charged. They like to stay between 40-80% charged for maximum battery life. It's not always practical, but use that as a guide.

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2639)
    08-30-15 12:08 AM