If I unlock my ATT Passport, will I be able to get the OS updates direct from BB?
    I have a Classic and I have made two BlackBerry Beta uploads with the sim card in place. I would think th Passport be the same.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-02-15 11:41 PM
    If I unlock my ATT Passport, will I be able to get the OS updates direct from BB?
    I have done this with my z10, my passport is arriving in 4 days so I'll give updates on different Sims. When you put a smart sim in, it changes APN settings, you take the sim out...but the settings still live there. So after you remove the sim, wipe the APN settings, restart the phone and you should be able to get OS update .

~Better with Blackberry~
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-13-15 04:00 PM
    Can someone send me unlock code for my ATT Passport? It's currently being shipped to my house. I will unlock it b4 the ATT sim even touches it and post results.

2B9B5518

~Better with Blackberry~
    03-13-15 04:03 PM
    I have done this with my z10, my passport is arriving in 4 days so I'll give updates on different Sims. When you put a smart sim in, it changes APN settings, you take the sim out...but the settings still live there. So after you remove the sim, wipe the APN settings, restart the phone and you should be able to get OS update .

~Better with Blackberry~
    Oh, and I forgot...turn on wifi...update over wifi.

~Better with Blackberry~
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    03-13-15 04:04 PM
    Oh, and I forgot...turn on wifi...update over wifi.

~Better with Blackberry~
    Did you get a code passport? I'm tying the update on my Z10 but its still locked to ATT. Can't access APN settings.
    03-16-15 11:38 AM
    Not yet. Did you try the 2 finger swipe up to get into your engineering screen for your z10? That will unlock those settings for you. When my passport arrives, I will buy one from code source and try it. I have an unlocked z10 now. ATT is taking forever to ship my Passport :-(

~Better with Blackberry~
    03-16-15 12:11 PM
56 123