No I am not tired of my Passport, nor do I expect to be any time soon. I love the screen and the keyboard has become 2nd nature to me now. I've had it since the day after launch.

As for the accessories, I have the hardshell case. I'd like a pouch or possibly a flip case but haven't decided yet. The phone with the case fits into the pocket of my purse so I'm in no hurry.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    01-06-15 03:36 PM
    Are you kidding?
    Over a month with the device and I'm still in the honeymoon phase. Initially my intent was to keep the Z30 as a backup but after a couple of days I realized that I would never use it. I just gave it to my girlfriend.

Passport or nothing.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    01-06-15 04:14 PM
    Both the Z30 and the passport are a solid phone. I love the feel of the Z30 but the keyboard for me is a refreshing thing. Passport keeps me entertained daily.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 05:00 PM
    I never was tired of my passport, I had a friend who bought a classic for his wife and she wanted a passport instead so I traded her my passport for her classic and a little cash to me to help offset my cost.

So far I really love the classic, but if I find a great deal on a used passport on Craigslist in the future, I will go for it, but I am not going to give up my classic.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    01-06-15 05:07 PM
    I never was tired of my passport, I had a friend who bought a classic for his wife and she wanted a passport instead so I traded her my passport for her classic and a little cash to me to help offset my cost.

So far I really love the classic, but if I find a great deal on a used passport on Craigslist in the future, I will go for it, but I am not going to give up my classic.

What made you give up the passport for the classic?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 06:39 PM
    This is a really dumb thread!

Posted via CB10
    ruben1975 likes this.
    01-06-15 06:44 PM
    This is a really dumb thread!

Posted via CB10
    Then don't spend your time replying with a post! Time is precious you shouldn't waste your time entertaining 'dumb' things

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 07:18 PM
    What made you give up the passport for the classic?

Posted via CB10
    I only gave my passport because his wife wanted a passport instead of a classic so I traded her, both devices are excellent and well built.

Now that I have been using the Classic for the last five days, the device has grown on me and the more I use it as my daily driver, the more I like it.

01-06-15 07:42 PM
    I only gave my passport because his wife wanted a passport instead of a classic so I traded her, both devices are excellent and well built.

Now that I have been using the Classic for the last five days, the device has grown on me and the more I use it as my daily driver, the more I like it.

that's great.. I was thinking of trying to the classic but feel like it's too reminiscent of the 9900. Eventually devices progress and I definitely feel the passport is the future of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 07:54 PM
    It's funny but I purchased a z30 and had a 2 week affair with it. Awesome device and I even got to the point where I actually considered keeping the z30 as my primary and possibly even selling my passport altogether. Last night I took my passport out of my top desk drawer and popped the sim back in. Once it was fully loaded I was instantly reminded why I love this device so much.. I get asked all the time why I chose the passport over phones like the xperia z3 and the note 4; I usually just tell them that they'd have to try it to truly understand. Although it's not as sleek as the slab phones it really is much more efficient and premium feeling. I look forward to keeping this device for quite some time.

Posted via CB10
    No Passport- yet. But, I picked up my Q10 the other night after using my Z30 for a month now, Still love my Q10. But, no plans to give up my Z30.
    01-06-15 07:54 PM
    I can't find a home for my Z10 and have it plugged in to a 24 inch monitor set up above another 24incher,very nice,with my Z10 set up on the right and my passport is the most cherished of all,you can't see it because I'm using the camera but it would be on the left
    Hey! When did you get your Passport?

Congratulations!

PP
    01-06-15 09:34 PM
    I am a keyboard phone junkie, & as such bought the passport after the HP Pre 3 has become crippled by HP pulling the plug on the web support for it ...
    I just read up a little on the Pre 3. It's a sad story, actually.

PP
    01-06-15 09:55 PM
    Hell no. I love this damn phone. I actually took an Hiatus from CB because of the top threads being so negative about the passport. I've had passport users whom had the device before me try to down talk it like it's a toy and suggest I go to a classic. This phone is a beast and I love it and best $500 ever spent(same price as the current classic).
    BCLoco likes this.
    01-07-15 03:35 AM
    I just read up a little on the Pre 3. It's a sad story, actually.

PP
    Pre 3 was actually a pretty cool phone

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    01-07-15 07:33 PM
    Pre 3 was actually a pretty cool phone

Posted via CB10
    That's the impression I was left with, for sure. Unfortunately, I never really heard about it when it was around, I would have like to have had the chance to try it.

PP
    01-07-15 08:08 PM
    That's the impression I was left with, for sure. Unfortunately, I never really heard about it when it was around, I would have like to have had the chance to try it.

PP
    One thing I didn't like about it was the super small keyboard. Other than that it was actually a pretty nice, compact device.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 08:15 PM
    tired of being in love? nope
    01-07-15 09:15 PM
    No. Love it.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 10:44 PM
    Good to hear everyone. It's an awesome device (although the z30 is still a solid device)!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 10:50 PM
    IMO, the passport is a kind of device people will hang on to five years or more down the road - like the bold 9900.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 01:03 AM
    Dumbest post I've yet seen.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:30 AM
    I actually bought the phone on launch in Sydney but sold it within one week of owning it. I had my trouble with the awkward size and also Note 4 was coming out.

Long story short, from that day till now, I've owned Note 4, Note Edge, Sony Xperia Z3 and BlackBerry Classic. Last two weeks of using BlackBerry Classic made me start falling in love with BlackBerry again. The only nuisance was the lagging CPU performance at times. I started to wonder what would it be like to use Passport once again.

Finally I took the plunge and bought it. I didn't realise the OS version on Classic was a bit newer than the Passport (thanks for not being upto date with BlackBerry) but somehow I didn't miss some of those features. Android apps are also running at usable speeds. My 2nd experience is very different and the more I'm using it the more I'm liking it. I just need to try and type more on this device and get faster. It hasn't been two weeks but there's so much I can do with the physical keyboard I couldn't do otherwise. The Retroarch is a breeze to use on this as well.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:49 AM
  23. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Not missing my iPhone 5 or Q10 Or z30 or bold 9900...

Though all phones have some things you love about them but overall..

Passport with latest os rocks!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:53 AM
    Short answer: NO
    Make a thread why we love our Passport's
    CB already did post an article on that.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 01:32 AM
    exactly, still using my 9900 next to my Z30. Passport will be down the road sometime.

Problem is i can't give up my 9900, i will look like an I�t walking around with 3 phones in my jeans, hahaha
    01-30-15 01:43 AM
121 12345