07-04-15 08:10 PM
138 ... 3456
tools
    I've got Hangouts working on my Passport. I've loaded all of Cobalt's Google apps so most things work for me that require Google support.
    you get gvoice working on hangouts? I still can't .
    06-28-15 07:13 AM
    Even the lucky guy who married a super hot gorgeous babe get bored... it's inevitable... the only question is 'when?'...

Posted via CB10
    Some women get more attractive with time. The Passport just reveals it's flaws (and they're generally worse than its surprises).

If the Passport had a full 4-row Qwerty, I'd have kept it (instead of the Classic I have now).

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 08:55 AM
    Some women get more attractive with time. The Passport just reveals it's flaws (and they're generally worse than its surprises).

If the Passport had a full 4-row Qwerty, I'd have kept it (instead of the Classic I have now).

Posted via CB10
    Interesting way of putting it...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-28-15 09:30 AM
    Best phone I have ever had.....!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 09:43 AM
    Am bored to skull of my Passport right out the Box from first day. Nearly six month of use and it still give me heebeegeebees like first day, the keyboard is so appalling that you just want to write on a flat screen with nails. Every time I pick up my Passport I feel like I shouldn't use it day in and day out and what for???? Battery life is alone is the reason I should chuck it in the nearest bin, why on earth do I carry a phone and forget to charge it by early evening? And don't even get me started that it doesn't have a 'home' button. All in all it is the worst phone I have ever used and I swear this phone will not be a relevant device for me in even in coming 2 years. So far 6 months and counting, arghh.
    06-28-15 09:56 AM
    Am bored to skull of my Passport right out the Box from first day. Nearly six month of use and it still give me heebeegeebees like first day, the keyboard is so appalling that you just want to write on a flat screen with nails. Every time I pick up my Passport I feel like I shouldn't use it day in and day out and what for???? Battery life is alone is the reason I should chuck it in the nearest bin, why on earth do I carry a phone and forget to charge it by early evening? And don't even get me started that it doesn't have a 'home' button. All in all it is the worst phone I have ever used and I swear this phone will not be a relevant device for me in even in coming 2 years. So far 6 months and counting, arghh.
    Confusing but I get it..lol

06-28-15 10:15 AM
    Not bored but angry with passport getting hot when used

P0PPEL At #BlackBerrySphere.com
    06-28-15 10:21 AM
    Yeah, tired of being so productive.

Posted via Passport
    06-28-15 11:35 AM
    Some women get more attractive with time.
    Sure, but if I pushed their buttons as much as I do the Passport's, they'd be long gone before that time comes.
    06-28-15 01:23 PM
    First and foremost I am tired of is the lack of accessories for the AT&T Passport. Another exception is the android apps. They don't run smoothly in the real world. Compared to a friend's iPhone during a festival using Yelp, his loaded instantly and locked on where we were for check ins. Me, using the android Yelp paused for around 10 seconds and had the 'the app has stopped working - wait/stop' message which became annoying after 2-3 force closes. It finally started working (felt like a good 3-5 minutes). I understand that during a festival, everyone is using their cell phone and data coverage is spread thin, but after all the praise for the phone and running two app stores, that was just embarrassing.
    06-28-15 04:02 PM
    I really like passport. Compared to iphone or android devices, it's not boring. I don't think there will be a phone that was satisfy me 100% but passport is one of my top smartphone in 2015.
    06-28-15 04:44 PM
    Was getting tired of carrying it around in my wallet case. Thought about going back to a z30. Its hard to fit in any pocket when you sit down. Switched back to slim case and back to loving it.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 05:15 PM
    No, I love my Passport!

Posted from Passport!
    06-28-15 05:57 PM
    No

Posted via Special Edition Red Passport
    06-28-15 06:00 PM
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 06:33 PM
    I'm actually taking a break from my Passport today. I'll use my Z30 this week, or however more days I can stay away from my Passport...
    06-28-15 06:39 PM
    I'm actually taking a break from my Passport today. I'll use my Z30 this week, or however more days I can stay away from my Passport...
    I twitted the same once. Got back to my passport in 4 days.

06-28-15 10:10 PM
    Turn off "swipe to wake" and use U to unlock. That will solve your turns on problems.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. It works.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 07:54 AM
    Ummmm, yup. Maybe you haven't checked out Cobalt's page in a few weeks, but apps requiring Google+ login NOW WORK. For those that he hasn't baked into his Google Play Services release, you download the unpatched app, whitelist it in his Whitelist app, then uninstall the unpatched and install the patched one.

What is that!? YouTube logged in? Yup.
    Are you talking about this page http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307

The Google+ whitelist is new, the process is the same old complicated process of patching. Everything I said about the issues stemming from no Google Play Services support holds true. Cobalt has done amazing work, but his work is not going to make BlackBerry 10 successful. BlackBerry needs Google Play Services natively to once and for all close the app gap.
    06-30-15 01:19 PM
    yes tiring of the bulk and cumbersome nature of the phone... but otherwise a top top device

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 01:30 PM
    Still running Z 10. Holding out for the next BlackBerry device that surpasses the Passport. No pun intended.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 04:29 PM
    NO

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 04:45 PM
    I twitted the same once. Got back to my passport in 4 days.

I'm back on my Passport. This time I've got no case on my Passport. It feels good...
    06-30-15 06:08 PM
    It's a beast of a work device. The last phone that gave me an equal sense of satisfaction and pride was the bold 9000.
    06-30-15 07:40 PM
    Also tired of double annd triple letters! Not funn anymore. Very annnoyinng

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 08:04 PM
138 ... 3456