Not at all!!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    06-26-15 02:20 PM
    The device ennui is in how various apps display on it (e.g to-narrow text and black band surrounding videos) and the perceived 'sword of Damocles' over the lack of water and environmental resistance. Being able to relax about the device being more 'life-resistant' would be nice.
    Against that are overall device capability and general excellence as a communication tool. Now to get easier access to some commercial apps (e.g. the banking deposit processing and quick wallet integration with various providers).
    06-26-15 04:21 PM
    It'll be nearly a year since launch in a few months.. anyone tire of theirs yet? I just got back to one and am quite happy with it!!!
    Just sent my passport for warranty, for having a faulty memory module... Using a iphone 4 as spare... Jesus christ I miss my Passport. You can tell the difference in prioritys in developing each OS, BB10 is a lot more focused and efficient for comunication... in Iphone and android comunication looks like a second thought for the "toy"
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-26-15 04:48 PM
    Nope!
    Got an IPhone 5 S from my employer....tried it a couple of times but it simply can't keep up with Passport. So all my mail gets to the PP and the IPhone s directed to my PP.

Unfortunately BlackBerry hasn't got any promotion in the Netherlands.Only Apply and Android Zombies..

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 04:58 PM
    Yea, kinda...the love affair lasted about 6 months and then I started to grow weary of the size of it. It was...inconvenient I guess is the word I would use. Loved it otherwise, but you gotta go with what works for you, and so I did.
    06-26-15 06:23 PM
    I love my passport better than when I first got it! I get all my personal emails and respond in a flash. Love to read my book on it when having lunch.... No need for a tablet. and thank Goodness for the flick! Saves tons of thumb typos! Love it so much I got one in each color.
    06-26-15 07:24 PM
    Even the lucky guy who married a super hot gorgeous babe get bored... it's inevitable... the only question is 'when?'...

Posted via CB10
    Uhhhhh really(super hot model part)?

I probably would never leave home

Posted Via Red Passport
    dmateo likes this.
    06-26-15 07:33 PM
    Yea, kinda...the love affair lasted about 6 months and then I started to grow weary of the size of it. It was...inconvenient I guess is the word I would use. Loved it otherwise, but you gotta go with what works for you, and so I did.
    You try the classic?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-26-15 08:49 PM
    I've had mine for a little over a month and it only keeps getting better. Best phone I've owned to date.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 08:54 PM
    I do miss my Z30 as times, but as I play and get used to my Passport more I'm learning to love it .
    There something about being able to short cut many apps or long hold and dial people or voicemail.

Also, others never confuse the Passport with any other phone.

Post via my BlackBerry  Z30!
    06-26-15 09:00 PM
    My arms are tired from holding such a heavy phone!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 09:03 PM
    Use the other arm... most likely you'll have sexy biceps after few months...

Posted via CB10
    dmateo, rarsen and gfondeur like this.
    06-26-15 09:54 PM
    I need to sell my Passport to make room for the device to be released at the end of the year. I'm not per-say bored of it, however I am tired of fidgeting with half-working apps. I need Google Play Play Services.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 10:28 PM
    I need to sell my Passport to make room for the device to be released at the end of the year. I'm not per-say bored of it, however I am tired of fidgeting with half-working apps. I need Google Play Play Services.

Posted via CB10
    You do realize Play Services and just about every app works now, including those with Google+ login (YouTube, Hangouts, Google+, etc)? If it's still not good enough for you I think you need an Android device.
    gfondeur and dmateo like this.
    06-26-15 10:31 PM
    If you are so dependent on Google and its related services, better to get Android devices. You will only be disappointed with BB10 devices - no matter what. Or if the rumour is true, wait for a BlackBerry-Android device...

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-26-15 11:22 PM
    Yes.

Tired because I use it too much

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-27-15 12:27 AM
    i got mine oct last year. yes tired of it. wanna sell it. anybody interested?
    06-27-15 02:45 AM
    You do realize Play Services and just about every app works now, including those with Google+ login (YouTube, Hangouts, Google+, etc)? If it's still not good enough for you I think you need an Android device.
    And how exactly do they work? I still get the message that I need Google Play Services ...

@ Passport
    06-27-15 03:05 AM
    And how exactly do they work? I still get the message that I need Google Play Services ...

@ Passport
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    06-27-15 03:09 AM
    Im curious to see how the pp2 would even look like.. I onow there's renderings floating around but I can't see it looking much different than what we currently have. The processor is still a beast nearly a year later.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-27-15 04:15 AM
    I am tired of the black colour . So going for the Red Passport .
    Going stronger with my passport .
    06-27-15 07:01 AM
    No in fact I have been test driving a iphone 6 for the last few weekends and except for the apps find most features of the phone frustrating and the size too small. Swiping on a blackberry is much more elegant than always pressing the home button on the iphone. Oh and in other news apple is thinking about revolutionizing the world again by getting rid of their home button, although it won't happen before 2017 at the earliest.
    Is Apple Finally Getting Rid of That Annoying Home Button?
    06-27-15 07:50 AM
    The more I use mine, the better I like it. The typing gets faster the more I use it, and my accuracy is, for the most part perfect. The Assist is far better than anything of the other platforms that I've used. I couldn't be more pleased.
    06-27-15 08:04 AM
    Hard to imagine using anything else. Picked up my Classic this morning and set it right back down. Use my Leap as a navigation device (Mireo), but that's about it. Been looking for a white unlocked Passport, but refuse to spend more than $300. I'll definitely be buying the Slider when it comes, but for now......Passport FTW!

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    06-27-15 08:31 AM
    I just tried this and although it made things better. I was still unable to install google play services so still get the message "I need google play services" to run some apps. Is there a certain place I am supposed to install a cracked "google play services" from.

This is making me excited. lol Realistically it's the only thing missing for blackberry. I think I could convince people to come back if this was actually possible

---
    update to this - Facebook messenger which I did have working has now stopped after updating it. boo hoo
    06-27-15 08:32 AM
138 12345 ...