I've been gone for a long time from the BB world and for some reason, the urge to buy a Silver Edition PP is stronger than ever. I plan on using it in AT&T. My question is, is the phone still relevant by today's standards? I do not game at all on my devices. Email, texting, forums and the usual Instagram and Facebook.
    11-18-16 07:27 PM
    You will have no problems then

Posted via CB10
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-18-16 07:38 PM
    You will have no problems then

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. I'm just sick of the phone market these days. We use to have such a selection back in the day. A BB would be so refreshing to have with full keyboard.
    11-18-16 07:38 PM
    Went from a very decent Nexus 4 to a SE passport, it' been great, a lot of what you can get for android is already pre designed in the passport, the app situation depends on your specific needs, we were just given a stay of execution for whatsapp for another six months. If I need to do a quick online search it's great to be able to type accurately, as opposed to fumbling on a screen.
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-18-16 07:59 PM
    Went from a very decent Nexus 4 to a SE passport, it' been great, a lot of what you can get for android is already pre designed in the passport, the app situation depends on your specific needs, we were just given a stay of execution for whatsapp for another six months. If I need to do a quick online search it's great to be able to type accurately, as opposed to fumbling on a screen.
    I just sold my S7 Edge last week. I'm currently using an iPhone 6s Plus and I'm bored to tears with it. In the past I've had the curve, pearl, bold etc. I miss the platform. I do not use WhatsApp on a daily basis. Maybe once every 2 weeks to keep in touch with a relative.
    11-18-16 08:06 PM
    I went from an amazon firephone to the passport se. I love the passport very much, as I prefer a physical keyboard anytime.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    Last edited by Nguyen1; 11-18-16 at 08:49 PM.
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-18-16 08:13 PM
    I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It is a very productive device. I loathe the iPhone but I'm forced to carry one for work. I plan on stocking up on a couple. OS10 is going away, but there are still tons of supported OS7 phones. As far as Facebook and such, I just save them in the browser and they work great.
    Anyone switched from an iPhone or Android for SE PP?-628-tattoo2.jpg

Posted via CB10
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-18-16 08:22 PM
    There are lots of threads with the same question.
    11-18-16 08:33 PM