I'm so sick of hearing this.

8 days without a usable phone, no fix, missing calls every day.

Absolute joke
    I'm sorry if my attempts to assist are messing with your health but it worked for myself and others. Maybe you should do a video showing the extent of your problem and what you have tried in order to fix it. It could be that different people are having different issues.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:19 AM
    I'm sorry if my attempts to assist are messing with your health but it worked for myself and others. Maybe you should do a video showing the extent of your problem and what you have tried in order to fix it. It could be that different people are having different issues.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing personal but I'm sick of hearing the same old thing, pretending it's a user problem or a setting problem when it's not and these "fixes" simply don't work.

The longer people perpetuate this bull**** the less likely it is blackberry will pull their finger out and sort this mess.
    03-03-15 11:21 AM
    I noticed my sounds were down too. Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    03-03-15 11:28 AM
    I was amazed with the sound clarity of 10.2.1, I am disappointed with volume levels of 10.3.1 it's a software issue for sure.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    03-03-15 11:39 AM
    I guess this is one of those times my being is a deaf individual is a blessing rather than a curse! : )

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 11:54 AM
    Nothing personal but I'm sick of hearing the same old thing, pretending it's a user problem or a setting problem when it's not and these "fixes" simply don't work.

The longer people perpetuate this bull**** the less likely it is blackberry will pull their finger out and sort this mess.
    That's the thing. You said these "fixes" simply don't work but what I suggested worked for me and others. Did you increase the notification volume AND tap reset apps in each profile? If you go into the profiles you might see some text with some asterisks next to them warning you that the app settings might be different from the profile settings or something like that.

For me, I noticed that the volume was lower and I did what I suggested others can try and I really didn't have a problem doing that since it seemed simple to me and it made sense to me that the app volumes may need to be reset in order to have everything normalized. If you increase the notification volume to max without resetting the app settings it's possible that the volume settings for the individual apps may still be low and wouldn't be able to go any higher since your global notification volume is already at the max.

You seem fedup and would like BlackBerry to fix it. It sounds like you're severely affected but are you going to tell us if you increased the notification volume to the max and also reset your apps in each profile. Remember things have changed in this OS, notification profiles are new. So it should be expected that there might be a different way of doing things. I wish I could see and hear an example of what your notification levels are like even if just out of curiosity.

Posted via CB10
    acfalco likes this.
    03-03-15 01:00 PM
    Did you increase the notification volume AND tap reset apps in each profile?
    Posted via CB10
    Not sure about others, but YES, I did try your suggestion after seeing your original post, but it didn't help either. I have tried all kinds of variations, and still no change. Thanks for the suggestion, but it really seems to be a bug for many people posting here, as acknowledged by BlackBerry.
    03-03-15 06:23 PM
    That's the thing. You said these "fixes" simply don't work but what I suggested worked for me and others. Did you increase the notification volume AND tap reset apps in each profile? If you go into the profiles you might see some text with some asterisks next to them warning you that the app settings might be different from the profile settings or something like that.

For me, I noticed that the volume was lower and I did what I suggested others can try and I really didn't have a problem doing that since it seemed simple to me and it made sense to me that the app volumes may need to be reset in order to have everything normalized. If you increase the notification volume to max without resetting the app settings it's possible that the volume settings for the individual apps may still be low and wouldn't be able to go any higher since your global notification volume is already at the max.

You seem fedup and would like BlackBerry to fix it. It sounds like you're severely affected but are you going to tell us if you increased the notification volume to the max and also reset your apps in each profile. Remember things have changed in this OS, notification profiles are new. So it should be expected that there might be a different way of doing things. I wish I could see and hear an example of what your notification levels are like even if just out of curiosity.

Posted via CB10
    I tried your technique, cyber and sadly it didnt work for me, lol it seems like bbry added avls codes to the update to dampen the sound lol yes yes cd player joke.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-03-15 06:26 PM
    Hey I just. Fixed the sound issue on my end, not sure if its a perm fix but its a fix, basically I went into alarms and adjusted the volume on the unremovable alarm to max, I then played an alarm tone on max vol and a few mins later a notification went off as loud as it used to before the update

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-04-15 11:42 AM
    yeah notifications are quieter but my speaker phone when playing music is louder than it was in 10.3.0

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 04:20 PM
    Blackberry...someone in your company is sabotaging the company...by introducing problem in the upgrade...the notification volume is very low...and also short when playing songs as notification sound...blackberry please do something! We are suffering.
    03-06-15 06:49 AM
    03-06-15 06:53 AM
    please listen to customers problem...the problem must be with the upgrade ...please stop blaming the users>>>
    03-06-15 06:55 AM
    rubbish it work for others...you just don'T understand the suffering we r going thru...
    03-06-15 06:57 AM
    It's just weird that it's so random. Some people have it and others (me!) don't...

I'm a big dude living in a big world. I need a big phone! Posted via my amazingly correctly sized Passport!
    03-06-15 07:07 AM
    Where do I go to reset apps? Thanks, WR ,Yonkers NY

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:56 AM
    Where do I go to reset apps? Thanks, WR ,Yonkers NY

Posted via CB10
    Go into Settings, Notifications, then tap the profile you would like to change, for example, "Normal".

Anyone notice less sound on 10.3.1565?-img_20150306_112144.png
    Anyone notice less sound on 10.3.1565?-img_20150306_112155.png

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 09:27 AM
    I'm also having low sound volume when I'm listening to music on my earphones. I've tried different earphones but I still get low volume. Seems like it's across the board. All sounds are 50%. My music volume goes completely mute when the volume reaches half.

Sort this out please BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 09:35 AM
    I can't believe this. So many threads about the same thing. The update has been posted, download it and install it, it works. Stop complaining.

BLΛCKBΣЯЯY ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣ
    03-06-15 09:43 AM
    I can't believe this. So many threads about the same thing. The update has been posted, download it and install it, it works. Stop complaining.

BLΛCKBΣЯЯY ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣ
    Are you referring to the 10.3.1.2480 that was leaked to fix the flickering screen?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 10:00 AM
    Ok I also changed the default alarm volume and the notification volumes seem way louder now.

Strange but good

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 10:58 AM
    Ok I also changed the default alarm volume and the notification volumes seem way louder now.

Strange but good

Posted via CB10
    Yea but after posting that my notifications seems to have returned to the broked level

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    03-06-15 11:00 AM
    Yes. OS 10.3 has lowered the volume on my Z30 on many sound settings as compared to 10.2. I want the old volume settings back!

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    03-06-15 11:00 AM
    The issue still persists with BlackBerry 10.3.1.2480. So there is still no fix for this from Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:21 PM
    Anyone try the new leak?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 01:50 PM
105 ... 2345