That goes for anyone else who was able to get one. Contact me if you would like to part with it.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Scarlet Passport.
    01-23-15 11:45 AM
    I found someone on Kijiji selling one but not asking for a price, just that purchased for $1,140 all in. So I begged to offer $1,250 + my mint Black Passport with box etc.....Here's hoping for the 0.001% chance that gets approved..... I think highballer wins though. I wonder how many scalpers landed these to make a buck. If I bought 2 I would sell for purchase price to another like adoring fan ...a dream world!
    01-23-15 11:59 AM
    So nobody got one ,the joke seems to be on us,the 50 phones are for Samy execs,haha
    I actually thought you said Sony execs -- which made sense to me!
    01-23-15 12:04 PM
    I tried but didn't make it in time .

My plan was to buy two, then sell one to pay for both...I knew the markup value would be nuts. I'd expect them to hit $1500 soon if they haven't already...

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    01-23-15 12:09 PM
    I found someone on Kijiji selling one but not asking for a price, just that purchased for $1,140 all in. So I begged to offer $1,250 + my mint Black Passport with box etc.....Here's hoping for the 0.001% chance that gets approved..... I think highballer wins though. I wonder how many scalpers landed these to make a buck. If I bought 2 I would sell for purchase price to another like adoring fan ...a dream world!
    I wouldn't label the everyone who sells it on EBay Scalpers--especially since many who got one were fans of BB on FB. Some may just have spouses who don't understand the BB love (or the need to have the latest gadget for that matter!). That said, I'm too a big of a fan to give it away. I may ultimately sell my original and keep it!
    01-23-15 12:31 PM
    Until I see someone on CB that got it, I'm calling shenanigans. This was likely a ploy and the 50 they made were already spoken for by celebs etc for promotion! Im guessing Tim Allen has one by now.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 12:37 PM
    Until I see someone on CB that got it, I'm calling shenanigans. This was likely a ploy and the 50 they made were already spoken for by celebs etc for promotion! Im guessing Tim Allen has one by now.

Posted via CB10
    I got one and I'm just a regular Joe. Who checks the BB website obsessively... there were 23 remaining after I placed my order Wednesday morning. By the time I got back from walking the dog they were sold out.
    2WayPager likes this.
    01-23-15 12:42 PM
    I wouldn't label the everyone who sells it on EBay Scalpers--especially since many who got one were fans of BB on FB. Some may just have spouses who don't understand the BB love (or the need to have the latest gadget for that matter!). That said, I'm too a big of a fan to give it away. I may ultimately sell my original and keep it!
    Thansks 2WP -- I will admit that (ahem) I haven't admitted to buying it yet!

I say sell your original and use the gold one!
    01-23-15 12:50 PM
    I wonder how many scalpers landed these to make a buck. If I bought 2 I would sell for purchase price to another like adoring fan ...a dream world!
    I hope they mostly found their way to fans right off the bat. I guess we'll be able to estimate it from how many appear on eBay...
    01-23-15 12:54 PM
    I got one and I'm just a regular Joe. Who checks the BB website obsessively... there were 23 remaining after I placed my order Wednesday morning. By the time I got back from walking the dog they were sold out.
    You know you want to sell it. PIN me. The Money is right here when you want it.

2BF87126

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Scarlet Passport.
    01-23-15 01:07 PM
    I hope they mostly found their way to fans right off the bat. I guess we'll be able to estimate it from how many appear on eBay...
    Now don't say that, you're making it worse! RIM knows I would want this bad just by my screen name...maybe they would be kind to just give me one (no one said they put all 50 up for sale )
    01-23-15 01:18 PM
61 123