I emailed TD Ameritrade and they replied that their real time mobile stock charting and quote and trading platform will not work on the new BB devices--Classic or Passport. Investors dot com also. This surprises me given the primary target market of BB and the Passport in particular, and it concerns me. Doing a little quick stock research. Anyone have any insight to share on this issue?
    11-19-14 08:33 AM
    I used TD thinkorswim to trade stocks all the time on my passsport, it works fine (real time quotes, balances, fast order execution), but you have to sideload.
    I'm also use Tradestation mobile app for other account, it runs perfectly on my passport; usually I'd rather Teamviewer to my Trading platform on the cloud. All these apps are too limit for my need.
    The only trading app I like on BBW is Trade interceptor if you trade Forex.
    11-19-14 12:43 PM
    Used Thinkorswim on my passport for about a month. Was able to make trades, view the news, but could not add or change chart styles. Then just recently, the app stopped working where every time I pressed on "Trade" or "Close Trade," the app did absolutely nothing..so basically the app was useless. Called thinkorswim and they said thinkorswim hasn't been updated for Blackberry in a long time and that they would not be updating it..EVER. They just said there was not much troubleshooting you can do except uninstalling and reinstalling it. Needless to say, it's very disappointing.
    11-28-14 08:27 AM
    Would think quite a few of the android apps for these would work. I used to have the scottrade app on my Z30 and used it without any problems. It was downloaded from snapp. I have not tried any on my Passport though. However from reading the ticker guys forum I believe he is using thinkorswim on his Passport without issues running the latest leak.

Passport on AT&T
    11-28-14 05:36 PM
    I use TD Ameritrade Mobile App. I dot it off of Snap. I used it on my Z10, Z30 and my Passport. Works great. To see real time Quotes I like Barchart. Also available on snap

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 06:04 PM
    The web Browser works for the regular trading web sites, just not the fancy PC web apps that use a Java virtual machine, JVM.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 06:43 PM
    I use the Fidelity app (Android) for trading, and it works very smoothly. For research and data, Stocks for BB10 is a really awesome app. I use it all the time. The only time I fire up Fidelity is when I want to execute a trade.
    11-28-14 07:03 PM
    I have been using the Schwab mobile app that is now available in the Amazon App Store.
    It works well and the mobile check deposit function is available for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:55 PM
    The Stocks app works well for info only, no trades.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:59 PM
    What about in Canada?

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    11-28-14 11:06 PM
    Etrade works great. I run it in the "narrow" display mode but standard works too.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 12:34 AM
    The Amazon app store has a few versions of TD Ameritrade. If you click on each one and look at the screen shots some of them have a dark theme. For whatever reason this version will not accept my username/password. The one without the dark theme works flawlessly
    11-30-14 02:40 AM
    I used TD thinkorswim to trade stocks all the time on my passsport, it works fine (real time quotes, balances, fast order execution), but you have to sideload.
    I'm also use Tradestation mobile app for other account, it runs perfectly on my passport; usually I'd rather Teamviewer to my Trading platform on the cloud. All these apps are too limit for my need.
    The only trading app I like on BBW is Trade interceptor if you trade Forex.
    Did you run the Tradestation app on your BB10 successfully? It always getting stuck when starting the app and says:

"alert Registration Failed, alert registration has failed. please ensure that you Internet connection is working properly and try again."

I'll appreciate any help here...
    05-17-15 03:47 AM
    Scottrade works, but i prefer the mobile site more
    05-17-15 05:50 AM