Everyone I know has snapchat, I feel like I'm missing out but I love my passport

Posted via CB10
    08-25-17 06:02 PM
    Everyone I know has snapchat, I feel like I'm missing out but I love my passport

Posted via CB10
    Upgrade it to a KEYone??
    08-25-17 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Snapchat won't work, period. You can try Casper but you will probably get your account blocked. https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...t-app-1017001/

Posted via CB10
    08-25-17 11:10 PM
    The question is, why would you want snapchat on a passport? Lol I feel like if you wanted those kinds of apps you probably should have stuck with an iphone or an android

Posted via CB10
    08-26-17 02:15 PM
    The question is, why would you want snapchat on a passport? Lol I feel like if you wanted those kinds of apps you probably should have stuck with an iphone or an android

Posted via CB10
    Exactly this^^^

Posted via CB10
    08-26-17 05:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Because he got a blackberry for a number of specific reasons, but then realized hey, bb10, which previously carried all the social media apps, like fb even, started dying and realized hey, I want to use social media too... I'm feeling left out.

I got by BB Passport because of email and pdf. Would I like social media apps ayways? Yes. ''but it's a BB, you know what you were getting yourself into...''

Irrelevant. If BB10 was alive it would be I the app store. Period. Don't hate on him for wanting a particular phone and a particular app. Bb's fault, not his.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    08-27-17 10:30 AM
    Because he got a blackberry for a number of specific reasons, but then realized hey, bb10, which previously carried all the social media apps, like fb even, started dying and realized hey, I want to use social media too... I'm feeling left out.

I got by BB Passport because of email and pdf. Would I like social media apps ayways? Yes. ''but it's a BB, you know what you were getting yourself into...''

Irrelevant. If BB10 was alive it would be I the app store. Period. Don't hate on him for wanting a particular phone and a particular app. Bb's fault, not his.

Posted via CB10
    Anyone looking at a new phone to purchase should do their due diligence on the product, and the software equipped. Research of BlackBerry 10 would have given the consumer a general idea of the environment app wise. I don't ever remember a time snapchat was available for BlackBerry 10. Yes Facebook was, and there is an instagram client, but the fb app let's be realistic was pretty much a Web based app.

BlackBerry 10 is alive...Im pretty sure I just saw new apps in BlackBerry world. Maybe your saying it's dead because developers have been removing themselves. BlackBerry has always been a niche industry...anyone doing adequate research before buying a product should know this.

As far as "hating" on him goes. I don't really know what context your using that. I'm not jealous of him ( my interpretation of hating). I have a silver passport...
    08-27-17 10:38 AM
    Anyone looking at a new phone to purchase should do their due diligence on the product, and the software equipped. Research of BlackBerry 10 would have given the consumer a general idea of the environment app wise. I don't ever remember a time snapchat was available for BlackBerry 10. Yes Facebook was, and there is an instagram client, but the fb app let's be realistic was pretty much a Web based app.

BlackBerry 10 is alive...Im pretty sure I just saw new apps in BlackBerry world. Maybe your saying it's dead because developers have been removing themselves. BlackBerry has always been a niche industry...anyone doing adequate research before buying a product should know this.

As far as "hating" on him goes. I don't really know what context your using that. I'm not jealous of him ( my interpretation of hating). I have a silver passport...
    Anyone can develop apps. Presence of new apps isn't indicative of ''life''. It's WHAT apps are coming and from WHO. Major devs don't go to bb.

Bb had a wide variety of apps several years ago. That's why everyone had a blackberry.

Current relevance of an OS depends on how many devs invest in it (apps). It depends on how often the company invest in it. (updates and frequency).

Both are obvious now. Problem didn't exist before. Let's not kid ourselves.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 11:28 AM
    In regards to the original post, and not getting off topic. Anyone who was buying a passport between 2015-2017 should have done due diligence in regards to BlackBerry 10 environment. If that was the case the consumer would know what he could and could not have on a BlackBerry 10 device. It seems like people who are surprised didn't do enough research.
    08-27-17 11:46 AM
    The OP should know the passport is for app junkies by now. Why should you want Snapchat on the passport anyway?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 01:35 PM