I just want some folks who ordered the white Passport to share their pics. I'm stuck between buying the Classic or the white Passport and need to see some images to sway my hand.

Thanks in advance, guys!
    11-30-14 07:20 PM
    I've registered my interest in the white pp. Waiting to be notified. Currently own a Z30 and love it, but extremely tempted by the pp. When I saw pictures of the pp in white I fell in love with it! Heart ruling my head I know. Should really see one in the flesh before purchasing, but hey, life is all about taking risks! Here in the UK it's scheduled for release on the 14th Dec. I'll keep you posted.

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-30-14 07:48 PM
    I've registered my interest in the white pp. Waiting to be notified. Currently own a Z30 and love it, but extremely tempted by the pp. When I saw pictures of the pp in white I fell in love with it! Heart ruling my head I know. Should really see one in the flesh before purchasing, but hey, life is all about taking risks! Here in the UK it's scheduled for release on the 14th Dec. I'll keep you posted.

Posted via CB10
    It's going to shipping out from ShopBlackBerry tomorrow in the US and I think the first shipments from Amazon will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully some of those people are CB members and are willing to post their phones.

The PP in white looks like it'll be a beauty.
    11-30-14 07:52 PM
    As soon as it is available in a store I want to see it in person and if it's as good as it looks in pics I will switch for one

It looks awesome in pics I'm also liking the red one
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-30-14 09:51 PM
    I ordered a white PP via shop BB. I'm hoping it will ship tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-30-14 09:58 PM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    White looks really classy!

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-30-14 10:08 PM
    Pre-ordered the white Passport off of Amazon and anxiously waiting for my shipping confirmation email to arrive! Current status is "preparing shipment"!

I also plan on getting the white Classic and am dying to see an official pic of this rare beauty. Has anyone seen one yet? When is the release date because it doesn't look like it will drop on the same day as the black Classic.

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-30-14 10:26 PM
    Pre-ordered the white Passport off of Amazon and anxiously waiting for my shipping confirmation email to arrive! Current status is "preparing shipment"!

I also plan on getting the white Classic and am dying to see an official pic of this rare beauty. Has anyone seen one yet? When is the release date because it doesn't look like it will drop on the same day as the black Classic.

Posted via CB10
    My White one from Amazon has been in "Shipping Now" status for almost 24hrs! I even paid more for one day shipping. I'm ready to have a hissy fit!
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-30-14 10:30 PM
    My White one from Amazon has been in "Shipping Now" status for almost 24hrs! I even paid more for one day shipping. I'm ready to have a hissy fit!
    Post pictures when you get it.
    Please.

Posted one-handed via Z30
    12-01-14 03:51 AM
    12-01-14 04:58 AM
    Why on earth would anyone use a random ebay guy to buy a phone that he doesn't even have himself, when they could just pre-order one from Amazon or Blackberry?! He doesn't even let you pick the colour you want. And if he thinks the device is white and red together then he is even less trustworthy.
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-01-14 06:32 AM
    bump!
    12-02-14 09:33 PM