I was really hoping that I would check my email this morning and I would have an email from Amazon.

No email, but that's fine, it's still early, so I thought I would check Amazon and see if they were in stock.

Nope, but it's still early.

Has anyone heard anything?

GBA
    10-06-14 09:28 AM
    To save people a phone call. I called them about an hour ago. After a 5 min hold the rep returned to tell me "They are out of stock and do not know when they will receive a new shipment"
    10-06-14 09:38 AM
    D@mn, not what I was hoping to hear.

Oh well, thanks for the update.

GBA
    10-06-14 09:42 AM
    Since ShopBB has had stock on and off during the past few days (Coupongate not withstanding), and some of the people who ordered on Fri/Sat already picked up their PPs directly from the FedEx facility, I'm assuming that ShopBB has priority over a Amazon. Does that sound correct?

A number of people (myself included) ordered from Amazon well before Coupongate and we have yet to hear anything other than 'We don't got nuthin' and we don't know nuthin' " posted above.

I think those of us who ordered from Amazon were really hoping today was the day, but it sure doesn't look that way. I'm still holding out hope that Amazon ships and sends out the shipment email late in the day, but it doesn't look good.

GBA
    10-06-14 04:07 PM
    Or scary thought amazon is holding back preorders hoping they and AT&T can move some fire phones. I know I know I sound like a conspiracy nut but it now I feel it's a little stupid to partner with two companies who have there own exclusivity deal actively on going ( there are still fire phone banners on the front windows of every AT&T ship around me despite pissed poor sales. And with sales of only 35,000 compared to we'll over 200k in 2days time for BlackBerry you have to wonder why the delay on both their parts.

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    10-06-14 04:21 PM
    I ordered from amazon on the 24th and it was delivered I think last Tuesday

Posted via Passport
    10-06-14 04:34 PM
    Since ShopBB has had stock on and off during the past few days (Coupongate not withstanding), and some of the people who ordered on Fri/Sat already picked up their PPs directly from the FedEx facility, I'm assuming that ShopBB has priority over a Amazon. Does that sound correct?

A number of people (myself included) ordered from Amazon well before Coupongate and we have yet to hear anything other than 'We don't got nuthin' and we don't know nuthin' " posted above.

I think those of us who ordered from Amazon were really hoping today was the day, but it sure doesn't look that way. I'm still holding out hope that Amazon ships and sends out the shipment email late in the day, but it doesn't look good.

GBA
    I'm with you pal, flipping coins right now about ordering from shopbb

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 04:36 PM
    Order from both! Cancel the other as soon as one of them ship. My bet is on Amazon coming through first.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:24 PM
    Order from both! Cancel the other as soon as one of them ship. My bet is on Amazon coming through first.

If only they were available to preorder...as of right now you can't even do that.

Posted via CB10

"I love when people boast about their phones...like its a pissing contest"
    10-06-14 05:31 PM