All my work and personal calendar items are all 4 hours off. I'll enter a calendar event for 1pm ET, and when I save it and look at it in my calendar on my Passport, it shows up as 4pm ET. I thought it might be a sync issue with Blackberry Balance, but new personal calendar events do the same. Time Zone is set correctly on my device as well. Has anyone had this problem, and if so, how did you correct it? All the calendar items in Outlook have the correct time. It is only on my device where it shows 4 hours off.
    10-02-14 09:02 AM
    OMG, I am and I'm in touch with Blackberry about it. They have been very helpful and have asked me to give them time to research it.
    10-02-14 09:16 AM
    Yep same issue, found that if you change your device time zone, exit to home screen and then set it back to what it should be the calendar times will be correct. But problem wil reappear again.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:27 AM
    I've noticed that when I enter a new dairy date, the local time is always -8 hrs (not always I hasten to add, just sometimes). Not GMT 0hrs as my phone is set to. Is this the same issue?

Posted using my FAB Passport. Loving it!
    10-02-14 09:27 AM
    I tried changing the time zone to something different then change it back and that seems to have worked for now, but as mentioned in a previous post, the issue will come back. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it comes back or not for me. Glad to see another post that someone has BlackBerry looking into this. Thanks for the replies.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:00 AM
    Zeelob - if you could update this thread once you hear back from BlackBerry, it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted using my Passport
    10-02-14 10:55 AM
    I'm going to test this later today. I'm having problems managing events with multiple calendars, more specifically, add event only works with one calendar, whichever is primary.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:59 AM
    Zeelob - if you could update this thread once you hear back from BlackBerry, it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted using my Passport
    Will do
    10-02-14 12:38 PM
    Yep same issue, found that if you change your device time zone, exit to home screen and then set it back to what it should be the calendar times will be correct. But problem wil reappear again.

Posted via CB10
    How long did it take for the problem to re-appear for you? It's been 3 and a half hours, and so far, my calendar still has the correct times (after changing the timezone, then changing it back as you suggested)
    10-02-14 01:21 PM
    Changing the time zones back and forth did not help for me
    10-02-14 01:45 PM
    BTW, my problems are with SUBSCRIBED calendars. In the Hub, instead of saying "today", it says "tomorrow"
    10-02-14 01:49 PM
    Yes. It's definitely a problem related to timezones.

I have not contacted BlackBerry about it as I hope the issue is so obvious that they are aware of it and resolves it before OS 10.3.1 goes into production.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 02:12 PM
    It's been about 11 hours now and my calendar is still ok. Hopefully it's fixed by switching the time zone back and forth.

Posted using my Passport
    10-02-14 08:57 PM
    Try turning off Auto Update Time zone, then toggle tome zone to something else - and then back to correct time zone. Leave Auto Update off and see if your problem returns.
    10-02-14 09:06 PM
    Here is what my calendar looks like from the Hub
    Is anyone having issues with their Calendar times on 10.3?-img_20141004_164458.png

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:52 PM
    The lowest "tomorrow" should say "today"

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:53 PM
    Have the same problem, and I'm on 10.2. Subscribe to a Gmail calendar, online syncs well. On device 4 hours earlier. Seems like a format reading issue.

I have owned calendars on Gmail and they sync well with device.

I was planning on downloading the subscribed calendar file and adding it to Gmail calendar directly.

If someone has a different solution please post.

Posted via CB10, on Z30-5, from the USA. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.
    10-04-14 05:07 PM
    My calendar lasted a couple days and now it went back to being messed up. Again, I changed my time zone to something different then back to my own time zone, which fixed the problem. But I'm sure it'll come back again.

Posted using my Passport
    10-05-14 01:42 PM
    Did you try turning off Auto update?
    10-05-14 01:44 PM
    I never got to work either way.

Posted via CB10, on Z30-5, from the USA. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.
    10-05-14 02:11 PM
    Same issue here. My calendar entries are all off by 4 hours. Changing the time zone and then changing it back seems to fix it, but only temporarily. I hope BlackBerry gets it sorted out soon.

Posted via CB10
    flip68 likes this.
    10-07-14 03:38 PM
    Have been in contact with BlackBerry. Have sent logs and a few other things. I've had to security wipe and not put any other apps on. So far this morning calendar has been stable. Will be in touch with them today and will let you know.

But straight away the calendar was fixed. Pain but so far so good.
    flip68 likes this.
    10-08-14 04:06 AM
    Another victim here. I use my Q10 with Microsoft Exchange at work and same issue. All events are off my 4 hours. I've been using the workaround proposed above which is to temporarily change to a different timezone, exit, then go back to change to the correct timezone and exit. Launching calendar then shows everything with the correct times. Last for a day or so before it changes again.

This is using 10.3.0.1154 on my Q10.
    10-08-14 10:34 AM
    Have been in contact with BlackBerry. Have sent logs and a few other things. I've had to security wipe and not put any other apps on. So far this morning calendar has been stable. Will be in touch with them today and will let you know.

But straight away the calendar was fixed. Pain but so far so good.
    Keep us posted.

I'm in touch with also and have sent logs.

My issue is with SUBSCRIBED calendars showing "tomorrow" instead of "today" in the hub...

If I go into the calendars everything is fine with the times displayed correctly
    10-08-14 01:59 PM
    Do you use Exchange? I noticed this issue when I edit an appointment directly on my phone. If I did it via my laptop I don't have any issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 02:03 PM
33 12